Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A couple questions.... 2 weeks 2 days ago #52742

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hey spinster,
Good job on dropping the Xanax, I used to take that on occasion. Really helpful , too helpful !

I’m about the same but try to wait every 4 hrs, but the occasional phenomenal burn can last 6 hrs ... love it when that happens :)

Leelove mentioned BKN, a great vendor and semi new to ILK , I have nothing but good things to say about them . Very good leaf , low cost !

Benni Botanical is the one I tend to buy from the most , his leaf works really well for me .One of my top 5 preferred sources .... green and white tambora, super green , Lida varieties ...
Esta muy bueno B)

InSense/ Goldleaf, quality ... love there white Hulu , but they carry lots of great varieties.

Mitraman- some stellar leaf “super green”, red horn !!!!

Fused Flora - always very clean and clear feeling leaf , great people price as well.. super green Borneo !!!

Lucky Herbals - solid company , one of my favorite green md’s he tends to carry

Your Leaf Your life - strong dried and priced right , great quality , great people ... white jungle , green bone to name a few awesome pics

Rhino Remedies (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) - doesn’t have a site up, but is well known in other servers I frequent , really good leaf .. super green Malay , green rhino , Batak

The ones I mentioned are from long term and recent purchases . So there’s that .... but the list of ILK approved vendors (I’ve tried a lot of them, and have always been happier than not ) are solid and there’s that confidence in knowing they are all about bringing the best leaf they can for us ! Bless them all (L)

If you have any diff vendors you were thinking of trying , one of us here has most likely tried them , and can offer up some words about their experience.

(L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Spinster67, Leelove

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A couple questions.... 2 weeks 2 days ago #52741

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
Sorry about your bad run. One out of four venders have been good for me. I notice a bad taste too. I dont know how to tell if testing is legit. Try a vendor with free returns in case of a bad batch. Bulkkratomnow.com has free returns, and their red bali and red elephant work great for me. If you buy a kilo with coupon code split60 you get a split kilo for $53.99 if you pay by e-check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

A couple questions.... 2 weeks 2 days ago #52739

• Spinster67
  • Spinster67's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
I tend to prefer greens and whites. When I first started Reds were the winning formula but now not so much
I average 4-5g every 3 hours or so, typically 25-30gpd
I don't think I've dealt with tolerance previously
I did change meds slightly...had been taking about .5g of Xannax for sleep but kicked that about 10 days ago
That said, I'd love to try out a few new vendors, any recommendations?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

A couple questions.... 2 weeks 3 days ago #52735

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hey spinster,

Could be bad batches ... but if it’s from several vendors and the same quality is experienced , tolerance can def play into all batches seeming weak . The fact that it tastes diff , is that there’s never a identical consistency between batches , there will be some vendors that have more consistency than others , same supplier harvesting from the same location, same conditions of drying and maturity of leaf ... but the time of year can def play into it . I think the wet season is about to start , but hasn’t just yet. The over all quality for most vendors will be noticeably weaker ... but there’s some who still maintain a potent consistency.

I know COB test for Mitragynine and 7-oh, Benni Botanical as well. Kratom Krates ....
For some companies, they have on the bags alkaloid content ranging from 1.2 - 2% mitra as an example.... meaning their batches always ( according to them ) fall within that range but aren’t marked as per specific batch .

What varieties do you prefer ?
What’s your dosing amount and frequency?
Have you dealt with tolerance before ?

Also, any dietary or med changes recently ?

So many things can play into “bad batches “ or just less than ideal results . I know from personal experience that even when the vendor is really consistent , has some of the best leaf ... you can become desensitized to that particular vendors products . So ... don’t throw out the leaf thats not doing it for you , down the road come back to it , it’s one of those things that can be very good down the road . Metabolism and everything under the sun can effect your burn .

Perhaps ordering from a few diff “new “ vendors might prove to be a good thing !

If you need any suggestions , we can all offer up some that we’ve tried and had great success with . The ILK approved vendors .... very hard to go wrong with them . But what’s amazing for some, not for others lol, kratom is a trip for sure , but having several diff varieties from several diff vendors is crucial for my success with kratom ... I rotate strains like it’s going outta style lol B)

I can really empathize when Kratoms benefits ( for all the reasons listed above and more ) don’t deliver like it was , it’s frustrating and a bit discouraging.... but it’s all part of Kratom’s riddle .

(L) one more thing , I’ve had low mitra leaf hit harder than higher mitra levels.... so there’s more to the awesomeness than just the mitra percentage alone.... such a riddle :-?
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Nan70, michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

A couple questions.... 2 weeks 3 days ago #52733

• Spinster67
  • Spinster67's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
I've been a Kratom user for 2 years now. Over the last 3 months or so I've received batch after batch (from about 3 or 4 different vendors) that is "flat": no mood uplift, seemingly ineffective. I've even noticed that the taste is different. Is there some sort of bad "season" we are experiencing? Maybe it's time for a new vendor? Also, are there vendors that legit test for alkaloid %? Any suggestions? thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds