Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussions regarding Kratom and related topics.
(No Vendor or Promotional Material Please)
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Struggling to find a second or third strain to put into rotation 1 month 1 week ago #52759

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2590
Ah, Super Green, that can be great stuff. The trick though is that it's so loaded with alkaloids, or supposed to be anyway, that there is likely to be significant variation from batch to batch, and because some of the alkaloids can vary a lot in how dominant they are, each batch could hit you differently.

Some vendors stick with the same, high quality, suppliers, and a good supplier knows that the vendors, and their customers, value consistency. So they try to blend what comes in so that, for example, their Super Green from 2019 will be like their Super Green from 2020.

Otie's had some extra good Super Green Malay last year, and regular Super Green, but I can't speak to their current supply as I'm so well stocked that I haven't been shopping for Kratom that much.

I can however though vouch for the In Sense Super Green Optima that Insense1 mentioned. It's top drawer, and very reliable in its effects, much like last year's Super Green Malay.

You mention anxiety, I can dig that, so you can also consider In Sense's Green Riau, and their Golden Benulu. Also their Dark Red MD, and Red Sumatra, as they are not like stereotypical Reds and can be used at anytime, especially in the case of the Dark Red MD.

I suggest buying one of their sample packs. One comes with free shipping, but with that one you can only use it a few times a year. The other one can be used at anytime. It's a good way to build up a reserve to ward off your favorite Kratom seeming to have gone stale in its effects, and to learn which Kratom suits your circumstances.

I just checked my bag of sample sizes, there's a lot of them, and I'm reminded that the In Sense Gold Indonesia has an amazing balance of energy, pain relief, anxiety relief, and a boost to mood. The combo of effects can at times feel mildly euphoric.

insensebotanicals.com/product/3oz-sampler-pack-shipped-free-3/

insensebotanicals.com/product/5-oz-sampler-pack/

I've got some excellent Green Hulu and Green MD from two vendors, both of each from both of them, but it was bought over a year ago, so I can't swear to what they currently have in stock, but given their sterling reputations I'm sure it's at least pretty good.

As I have so much quality Green Hulu and Green MD that I never bought any of that from In Sense, and so can't comment on it. But I have used their Gold MD, and White Hulu, and it was very good, so I'm sure their Green Hulu and Green MD is also good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Struggling to find a second or third strain to put into rotation 1 month 1 week ago #52758

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1968
Hi scottysharks,

Thanks for posting your difficulty. :-bd

We have an abundant amount of different strains to choose from such as Super Green Optima that many enjoy as well as White Hulu which is one of our better sellers. We have an abundant amount to Reds also.

Greens and Whites tend to have higher concentrations of Mitragynine

We recently got some of our newer tests in and they ALL came in at 1.2 to 1.6
We have some Amazing Blends such as Fuzzy Dragon as well. (L) (L)

We developed a size that is 6-8g (always closer to 8g) and only costs $2.87 ea.

We developed this size so anyone can afford to try our product and not have to pay $20-$60 just to try our product.

Please check us out here on ILK and/or on our website fore our reviews. Many are amazed at how Fresh our products are, and often times less is needed of ours due to the high standards we set for ourselves, and have been lucky enough to only have to buy from 1 or 2 select vendors sho understand our mission......

To help everyone by supplying a quality product all the time.....consistently. :woohoo:

Give us a call, we can probably get you a few samples for free if you'd like.

Thank You and Kratom on!!

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com ( Farmed - Plantation)
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Struggling to find a second or third strain to put into rotation 1 month 1 week ago #52756

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2111
Hi Scotty ,

Welcome to the ILK community, pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

I can offer up some suggestions that I’ve had great success with , but can’t guarantee you will have the same experience... chemistry differences !

But .... here’s a few ideas -

Benni Botanicals’s- green tambora , red Borneo string,

InSense/ Goldleaf- White Hulu, fuzzy dragon

Fused Flora - Super Green Borneo

Lucky Herbals- Green Maeng Da

Bulk Kratom Now - Red Borneo , White MD, red Bali

Mitraman- red horn , Super Green , White JongKong

Kratom One - Triforce, White Fire

The kratom Syndicate- Elite MD

High Sierra - green kapuas

Your Leaf Your life - White jungle , green bone

I’ll add more later , I’m off to another job !

Others will add to this in a bit I’m sure ...

Any other questions you have or if we can help you with anything else, we are here for you (L)

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaycee777, Insense1, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Struggling to find a second or third strain to put into rotation 1 month 1 week ago #52755

• scottysharks
  • scottysharks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I've only really found one strain that works for me. It's Super Green from EC Botanicals. I've been steady for a year or so with 12 grams dose once in the morning. I know many that advocate lower is better. Trust me I've tried. I will not be going any higher than this dose though. This particular strain relieves me a bit of my bad anxiety, helps slightly with pain I have, gives a bit of energy, and every once in a while has euphoric feeling. Nothing else has even come to close to to this strain.

Over the years I've tried their PEnergy Blend, Premium Red Borneo, Red Horn, Red Thai, Green Maeng Da, White Maeng Da, Premium White Borneo, Red Maeng Da, Red Bali, and Red Hulu Kapuas. I've also tried Viable Solutions (Red Borneo, Red Maeng Da, Red Sumatra, Green MD, and Green Borneo) and another vendor that I can't remember.

I really need to find something to rotate into my routine, but I'm at my wits end. Please help :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds