07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Kratom extraction. Need some tips

Kratom extraction. Need some tips 4 months 3 weeks ago #32152

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 292
I was asked to come here and offer feedback, but I'm a few days late. I'm very sorry, I've been extremely pre-occupied the past couple years. Life is really busy these days. , without going over everything, it looks like things got replied to

This was a very good extraction. I would put emphasis on the low yield heat. Very low, around 125 or lower, def. no more than 145. Heat degrades one of the main alkaloids at around 145 F.

My advice: Listen to what the others say.

Really good Crystals man, I'm impressed.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom extradition. Need some tips 4 months 2 weeks ago #32524

• juic389
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I used Alcohol, Lemon juice and white vinger after a single water base wash . A buddy told me after sampling that he had a perpetual grin on his face all day . That’s one s#..y grin . I said
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by juic389.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds