Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 5 months 1 week ago #47873

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
Sorry, I never have the time to get on here. Haven't been on here in a couple or a few years so I've resorted to using my cell phone and text to speech sucks
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 5 months 1 week ago #47872

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 366
If you still want some help send me a text message with the phone number off the website. I hope people with this every week. I can make this extremely simple even if you don't have equipment. I can help you maximize your yield
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45104

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4078
I did a smaller order from fused flora.. I did enjoy what I tried. I tried the gold Riau and gold tamiang once each. great effortless balance of mood chillaxing, but uplifting, good focus and pain relief. I personally enjoyed the tamiang. husband gobbled them before I could try again..so I know theyre a thumbs up!! theres a little gold MD left but ill leave that for him. one of his faves!

I enjoyed the yellow Kapuas a great deal. super clean and clear focus. great moodlift and energy. ok on pain relief. blended with a red its superb!

the fact that theyre super reasonably priced makes a big difference. and lower minimum for free shipping. makes a filler order easy and fast. great on a budget. with hirtusa and other herbals too!

brandon,

you are too kind! this past week was super slow ( almost broke 40 hrs ) but this next week is nuts again. 2 weddings still. nov is supposed to be slower and dead in jan. cant wait to relax!

I was raised with a strong work ethic so to me its standard. my mom was the breadwinner of the 2 salaries so me helping my hubby is a given. he helped me though tough times too so a true relationship is both ways!

does anyone have experience with blue lotus extract? im trying to try different mood enhancers for him. kavas helping but im not sure if its enough
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, FusedFlora

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45103

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I agree Michele :-h >:D Fused Flora is great , almost done with my second review , super stoked to have him on our team !! And I think ILK approved in the near future ??

Michele ...Are things slowing down at work at all?? Hope you get some relaxation .... your work ethic is intimidatingly awesome (L)

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45102

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
sorry forgot to mention.. I personally don't bother with dehydrators they can take days.. my chef makes concentrated purees and then dehydrates them. puts them into a processor.. and we have organic fresh herb or flower powders to use as garnishes. so I think the dehydrator might still be a mighty possibility.

but of course fused flora is way more educated in this kind of processes. ( the outstanding product at a great price doesn't hurt! :) )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, FusedFlora

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45101

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
hey r7! happy to have you here. many great suggestions.. I don't know much about this but find it fascinating! compound butters and flavored oils is as crazy as I get in my spare time.. but I can help you with you with some chef tricks...

other suggestions might be better but my go-to for wet material is a pretty hot oven. turn it off. pop in the herbs or leaf and let them sit in the hot oven that's off for about 2 hours. single filed on a rack if possible should do it. im doing this with washed fresh oregano and basil before the freeze.

please keep us updated~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45098

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 569

R7 wrote: Hello everyone, I have been into herbs since I was a teen, now a middle aged guy who still loves his herbs, but one thing that has bothered me over the years is that I have been wanting to experiment with herbal extracts. Either lack of money, not wanting to waste my herbals or just not quite certain of how I would get them extracted in full detail.

Well ok here goes, I am looking to make my own herbal extracts with alcohol in glass jars.
One of the main questions I have at the moment is how can I dry my herbs that have been soaking in the alcohol? I did not want to waste it, so I would like to know how I can dry it out safely.

I have heard about some people using an oven or toaster but, with flammable alcohol I would say that would be too dangerous to do that. The other idea I had was to use a food dehydrator machine but if you have seen images of those you would see that they have racks with holes in them. If I tried putting the wet herbs in that it would fly all over the place when turned on.. is there any other ways of drying my herbs fast? Air drying is too slow and could bring air born contaminants or mold so I want to avoid that..

This is a main issue that is holding me back from creating my own herbal extracts. If anyone can help or make any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
:)

So the best that works for me is a an old smoker. I essentially, bought a small 156cf dehumidifier off amazon and put it in the smoker and got a small heating plate and put in the bottom. Cookie rack over it and you're off to the races. You could also use a refrigerator, or similar, obviously not cooling, prob get a broke one for free.

This will remove all humidity from the air, and allow for increased temperature that will evaporate the alcohol off. I use a 12x12 pyrex pan so the evaporation surface area is high and it usually takes only a few hours to evaporate the alcohol off.

One could further increase efficiency by drilling holes in the top, turning a funnel upside down inside and run a tube to a condenser or drip tube outside to recollect the alcohol. I rarely make extract, but this is a cheap and effective solution for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Last edit: by FusedFlora.

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45092

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey R7

I meant that there’s not a direct fan on the herbs more that it’s blowing air around the the room , but below the herbs , not directly towards them at all.... theres that ... and also probably putting them in pantyhose, hang it up ... and let the fsn circulataor around the room that way??!!??

Really ... could just spread it out over wax paper , put the wax on card board .... keep it near air movement... or even above a water heater .....

Really nice to meet you too (L)

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45091

• R7
  • R7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks Somethingsacredgoinonhere, I would think the fan circulating would blow the herb powder all over the place? But you did say above the fan though.. ok well I am not sure about this method. I don't have any screens available.. I am looking for a fast easy way to get it done quick and easy, not too much of a mess. A food dehydrator sounded cool, maybe if I place the wet herbs in something like aluminum foil and then place it in the dehydrator? Does a food dehydrator just blow hot air around circulating it?

What are you planning on doing with the already extracted alcohol herbs?

I am going to re-use it and mix it in with fresh herbs of the same batch to enhance the quality of the non-extracted herbs. Some people claim that it has been extracted and that it is essentially junk but I disagree, at least for now. I am going to try this and see what my results are as far as potency goes..

It's nice to meet you both, and everyone else on the forums. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by R7.

Kratom Alcohol Extract Questions.. 8 months 1 week ago #45089

• R7
  • R7's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks Laurie, I Love this place, I had been reading the forums for a number of weeks, finally registered. No I have not posted this anywhere else, yes my hobby is to try to heal myself like so many others. ;)

I have been ill for too long with many issues. tiredness, pain, anxiety, depression, stomach issues (IBS) etc.. so I am trying to find my own repeatable methods that can produce the results/effects/benefits I am seeking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds