Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Njoy Trainwreck 11 strain 8 months 2 weeks ago #47871

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Plus I offer money back guarantee and exchange, hassle free, always have. Doesn't apply to wholesale and bulk orders but nobody does those off ILK
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Njoy Trainwreck 11 strain 8 months 2 weeks ago #47870

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I'm not sure what you're looking for but it sounds like you might benefit from our pink Bali. You should take a look at our pink Bali fibroblend. It should get to the nerve of the issue. It took my wife six months to develop.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Njoy Trainwreck 11 strain 8 months 3 weeks ago #47778

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey Woodstock ! Nice to meet you :-h
I’ve heard someone mention this some time ago , but I personally haven’t tried it or know anything other than it being 11 types ... hope you find the info your looking for ..!

Njoy Trainwreck 11 strain 8 months 3 weeks ago #47766

• Woodstock
  • Woodstock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I used to buy the Njoy brand trainwreck 11 starains and it said it had extract in it. it was worked very well for pain. they have new packaging now and the new doesn't say it has extract in it. cant get ahold of the maker. any one know if it does or not?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds