Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding the very popular topic of Kratom Extracts. Again, many members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to start a topic with your Opinions, Questions, Preferences or Experiences.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 2 months 2 days ago #51954

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
I’m still waiting for the right one to loose it to... lol, my innocence is still intact ... mostly :)

Love you Laurie , you da maeng (L)

I can’t stop cracking up , but I’m in full acknowledgement of what Laurie wrote ... stronger ruins the chance for other fine specimens... doesn’t seem worth the hassle ..!!..!!..

Thx Laurie
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 2 months 1 week ago #51803

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
oh damn laurie! hear ya. took a month reset for many good reasons.

ive been good about keeping my dose up to 2g. on average. since feb. which is amazing. every now and again ill take more a little less than 4 hr in. but at less than 2 g on average, im still taking less than i was before!

i would honestly get a enhanced strain and use in limited quantity sparingly than break out the 'strongest leaf' bottle. it didnt have a through the roof amazing feeling to me. theres so many components in kratom that synergize with what we need! but yeah that special leaf, not worth a tolerance buster to me either!

and no comment on the not being a virgin hehehe ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Pharmacy Dropout, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 2 months 1 week ago #51800

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I used “the strongest kratom in the world” in small amounts with regular powder with mostly leaf. For a week, plus or minus a few days...never felt such a wall of brick when trying only leaf again. Took a half week off (except for a couple of caps once or twice a day) and I’m STILL not where I was with tolerance. But it’s now a work in progress to keep my use low on leaf and stretch out the use by more time than a couple of hours.

It sorta feels like I did irreparable damage or I’m not a virgin anymore! It’s really a one way road...there are a lot of people who think “it’s much more CONVENIENT. Why are all of these people bothering with leaf for?”

Yes, we already noticed it’s more convenient, lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 2 months 1 week ago #51794

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Yes, and it became an issue within a couple of days. Ruined my winter. We can get ratios as high as 99%, but that doesn't mean that we do it. Hell no. Full spectrum at those concentrations or nothing.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50971

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Wow Brandon you really find the words to put it "mindful cultivation of a healthy relationship..."

I couldnt have worded it better and thats is exactly how i think of it. So i agree with everyone here also
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50955

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Haha, I know the site which you speak of Babel , the original MD folks , I actually tried some of their mid level mit extracts included in my order some time ago .

Wmnish,
All the advice given is very good solid advice . Once your adjusted with leaf and have a good sense of what works for you , you may still have the inclination to try extracts at some point , which is your call ...
The main thing to walk away with here is that plain leaf has more to offer in the short and long term use of kratom. Those who have jumped right into extracts often find out that (like Babel , Laurie amd Michel mentioned )

1) very expensive to maintain

2) much more involved to sustain relief from a powerful extract that is harder to keep in check... hard to down regulate once ones body is accustomed to this form

3) plain leaf is much more friendly for shaping into a regimen that can serve you long term without all the complications that can come from a extract regimen.

Down the road and once adjusted and more experienced with leaf , on the days that are exceptionally hard with pain , adding a little bit of extract to your reg leaf can help break through the pain . It’s advised and encouraged to keep extracts to a bare minimum... cause like Babel, Laurie and Michele also mentioned .... the increased alk content can raise ones tolerance up fast , making reg leaf ineffective. And that is the inherent problem ... increased risk of dependence, raised tolerance, rough on the pocketbook.

We are here to help you find the best route for long term success. There’s many who’ve jumped headfirst into extracts , only to have many problems arise and then blame kratom as the reason for this . Mindful cultivation of a healthy relationship is prime way to move forward .

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50954

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
I hope you didn't order Mitragynine extract when it's the 7-Hydroxymitragynine that you were thinking of.

Mitragynine could exert pain relief as, IIRC, that's a reputed secondary property of it. But if I recall correctly it's mainly sought out for its more stimulating aspects. So you might get enough pain relief from what you ordered, while having in addition the benefit of some stimulation.

Those are just my impressions, I'm not an expert.

If you ordered from where I think you ordered from, they're an approved vendor here. The forum software here just makes it extra hard to mention them, as their name gets confused with what gets used in spam posts.

tinyurl.com/y875bwxy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50953

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I sent you some private comments. Good luck with all this.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50951

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
hi wmnish.

im glad you found us and happy to have you here. 90% of us I would say take kratom for pain, with all of us, trust me we have it all.

what IS a concern with extracts is the blastoff on your tolerance and dependence on just taking that and that's it. its in my opinion, lts like taking an oxy when it was possible just to take 2 ultra strength Tylenol. or 2g of akuamma. but I may be getting ahead of myself here.

if you are new to kratom, I do not recommend dabbling in extracts yet. it can become a expensive habit, and it may make regular leaf not work at all. I understand your body, your money your choice. but it can become like having an addiction to prescription drugs. and coming off just as hard, if not harder, cause you wont be able to come off with regular leaf like thousands have.

and yes, do a little more research. hundreds of us can use 2-3 g dose of regular leaf and get relief. it wont be 100% but even if its 50-75% relief it helps. if you get pain helping reds like bali, hulu, Sumatra, thai they also help most with sleep. and you get the benefits from a full spectrum. red horn and red maeng da are usually a more 'energy' red. that are better for daytime.

I suggest you order small sizes from a few companies, like a make your own sampler from a few companies and see what works for you. heres a couple with codes.

insense botanicals ILKFORME15%

COB - christophers organic botanicals I think FIRSTTIME is the first welcome code, or STAYSAFE

re-leaf LLC (MAINE) GRYVOIQUU8 is my code. you can do an economy pick for me and list in the notes you are just looking for pain relief. their arthur itis works amazing for me.

I also recommend looking into other herbals. when im working I stack many natural products with kratom. akuamma is great for pain. its not as good as kratom for me. but the 2 together is better. as well as Incarvillea sinesis ( we call it IS ) I also take a boswellia powder 65% boswellic acid that helps my joints (osteoarthritis )

I also use either Chinese skullcap or corydalis for nighttime pain relief. and they help you sleep.

please look into our approved vendor list. a lot of them are new to us, so I haven't tried them all. so many of us have favorites. but their products have all been tested, verified, and all have some kind of guarantee. there are a couple forum favorites that are not on the list. but either way we will help you navigate through this no matter what you choose. in sense has a great other herbals section, fused flora has a few great ones too. meridian botanicals has a few dozen herbals that help for pain, but their shipping is slow so its better to order as a restock just so you are aware. please, ask away!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

80% Mitragynine, anyone use this extract? 4 months 1 week ago #50948

• wmnish
  • wmnish's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Thank you for your reply, it has opened my eyes as to my focus in writing here.
Serious pain relief is what I'm searching for.
I did order the extract thinking along those lines and it's been 7 days since I ordered .
I jumped in excitement before researching..
I am yearning for relief from hard bone on bone, spine, knee and hip pain.
I don't know if this 80% is real or am I about to get taken for.
As you can see I am up late and sleeping is a luxury.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds