Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.

TOPIC:

Fusions, what? 4 years 4 months ago #12628

• levonne90@gmail.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 343
So fusions are extracts?
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fusions, what? 4 years 4 months ago #12617

• zbestkratom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I am also wondering as to what the exact definition of a fusion kratom product is, as to knowing how I can review it and better help consumers to understand what the product is & how to choose brands & suppliers. Let me know if anyone can help on this, thanks.
Whitney Segura - Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, and Co-Owner at zBestKratom.com

"Things will come to those who wait, but only things left behind by those who hustle."

Fusions, what? 4 years 7 months ago #9177

• Angel1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like a sample if you are still offering! :-bd (for ok)

Last edit: by Angel1. Reason: Spelling was off

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7937

• KC77
  • KC77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30

GOLDA55 wrote: LOVE FUSIONS FROM ONLINE KRATOM, HAVE BEEN SWITCHING ON AND OFF WITH THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY STILL WORK BEAUTIFULLY..THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!

I think next time that I order, I'm going to try a fusion. Not use it all the time, though. I do want to try it and am still trying to guess my happy amount to take. By "happy," I mean the best pain reliever amount.

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7490

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 108
Thanks Lerellen :-bd

-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7332

• lerellen
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 249
Online Kratom has fantastic product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, KC77

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7310

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
You're welcome!

Thank you for the feedback :x

-Adrian(@onlinekratom.com) (L)

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7297

• GOLDA55
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 87
LOVE FUSIONS FROM ONLINE KRATOM, HAVE BEEN SWITCHING ON AND OFF WITH THEM FOR 3 YEARS AND THEY STILL WORK BEAUTIFULLY..THANK YOU FOR THIS UPDATE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7259

• OnlineKratom
  • Vendor
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd stop by and clarify a bit about theFUSIONS. I've heard a lot of people that feel the way that cybin_spores feels about them, but I think you should look at it from a different angle, hear me out here...

When you're purchasing Kratom, you're essentially purchasing the alkaloids. Here at OK, we've taken measures to assure that we're consistently getting high quality product. We then extract the alkaloids from that product by using a carefully selected method. From there, we mix plain leaf strains to create 90% of theFUSIONS. We then add the extract to account for the last 10%, and what you end up getting is an extremely potent Kratom blend.

So the issue here is...that theFUSIONS are too potent? My argument is that there's no such thing. The Kratom argument is that less is more, well in this case, even less is more! Although they are more expensive, it requires a significant amount less than plain leaf per usage. It's also one more thing to add to your rotation to keep yourself guessing.

I do understand that everyone is different, and I respect the opinion's of those that do not appreciate fusions. I just wanted to present the positive side of them, since we are a company that sells them :-bd

For anyone that sees this and would like a sample, I'll send them out through tomorrow if you shoot me an e-mail with your username!

-Adrian(@onlinekratom) (L)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GOLDA55, KC77, Skisouthtahoe

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7250

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
Hi KC, just thought I would give a little bit of advice starting out. Extracts aren't really all they are cracked up to be, I've had much better success with plain leaf than with extracts. To me they are overpriced and a waist of hard earned money, (in my experience). I'm not trying to bash on companies who sell it, I just feel like I get a more full spectrum results from plain leaf.
As for fusions, I guess try small amounts of different mixes and strains and find what works best for you.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, Donut

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds