Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
General discussion regarding the very popular and NEW topic of Kratom Fusions. Fusions have gained popularity in the last few years, so if you haven't heard about this topic then jump in here to learn more from your fellow members. Once again, members new and old would appreciate your input so feel free to share.

TOPIC:

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7227

• Jamal
  • Visitor
Hey there KC,

I'm not too sure about Fusions, I usually take plain leaf so I don't venture into that very much. I looked it up and the top two sites were kratomonline.com and onlinekratom.com, from what I read it looks like a mixture of different strains with some of them even having extract added into it. I would assume these would be a way more potent versions of their plain leaf counterparts but I have yet to try them, I definitely would encourage you to try it out though just to see if it works out for you, I've had mixtures before that I've made but these seem to be specific in the effects they are trying to create which is convenient for some esspecially those who are new to Kratom :-bd If you try it out post about it and let us know what you thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jamal.

Fusions, what? 4 years 9 months ago #7224

• KC77
  • KC77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 30
Greetings everyone,

What's a Kratom fusion? If it's good and helps with pain control, I might get it. I just don't understand yet, and I'm trying to figure out how to measure a gram with my teaspoons, tablespoons, etc. I'm from the US, live in Texas. I'm going to be ordering something tonight, and I plan on order a small book from Amazon about Kratom.

Hey, there's a whole lot to learn at first. I just found out about this a few days ago. But I wanted to know what I'm dealing with. Lots of good, inspiring stories about it that have helped people so much. I just don't know the terms yet.

Please answer if and when you can. It is so much help. I found the user's guide to kratom, and it's very helpful. I can't remember the doctor's name now, should have written it down, but he's an expert.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnlineKratom, Donut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds