Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom legality in the uk 1 year 1 month ago #44229

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Nice to have you coma Dave!!

This is a great community you found , hope you find great benefit here like Myself and so many others have .... thx for your post (L)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom legality in the uk 1 year 1 month ago #44214

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, PC!

Great example-thanks for commenting!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Kratom legality in the uk 1 year 1 month ago #44213

• PC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Kratom is still 100% legal to have in your possession in the UK. The psychoactive substances act 2016 is a broad legislation to ban any psychoactive substance. I've been using Kratom for depression and anxiety for almost 10 years but I live in the UK. After the PSA I was afraid to order kratom for fear of prosecution but I had to make a decision! Take the risk of importing it from Europe or continue to have suicidal thoughts as my illness was ruining my life. I decided to choose life and took the plunge and placed an order with www.kratom.co.uk who relocated to Germany. Since late 2018 Kratom UK have really upped their game and my order now only take 2 days to arrive without any issues. By no means am I trying to encourage anyone to break UK laws I'm just telling my story as it is. I've read the PSA word from word and kratom is not listed under this act.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by PC.

Kratom legality in the uk 2 years 10 months ago #23185

• Chris
  • Visitor
As far as I know it *could* be considered illegal going back to 2016 under the psychoactive substances act. That having been said the possession of it is most certainly not a criminal offense, so my guess is you could order it without too many problems. Just my 2c, don't take this as official advice. I searched through the entire psychoactive substances act and couldn't find a direct mention to kratom, although that act essentially bans the sale of anything psychoactive. Hmmm... vague...

Last edit: by Chris.

Kratom legality in the uk 2 years 10 months ago #23133

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
Welcome to the best Kratom forum ever, Coma Dave!
Great question!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom legality in the uk 2 years 10 months ago #23108

• Coma Dave
  • Coma Dave's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, I've been searching online and half the results are telling me kratom is legal and the other half are telling me that it's not. So can someone clarify for me whether or not Kratom is currently legal in the uk and if it's not are there any loopholes to get round it. Thx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds