Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 8 months ago #32485

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 872
Good morning.
Please email us @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
We will try to assist as well.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 8 months ago #32472

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4267
Once you Cross that Barrier of taking too much Kratom then your body will let you know by way of either dizziness, headache, the wobbles or nausea. It's just an overall bad sick feeling. Usually the best thing to take is Dramamine, Meclizine or Ginger for the dizzy & nauseous feeling & ibuprofen for the headache. Also you can eat something so that the Kratom effects will lesson. I have plenty of experience with taking too much. Just have to sleep it off & after a few hours it will subside.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 8 months ago #32447

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778

Bikersmoke wrote: It dosent sound like you vomited from taking it but did so hr's later. If that is so I would say take less, and eat a little bit an hr or so after dosing. If you only took .5 grams then just try eating hr or so after dose, before reducing dose size.

I find that if the alkaloids make me sick it comes on about 90 minutes after taking the dose of kratom. Maybe it takes that long for those specific alkaloids to be absorbed?

I just had this happen AGAIN after I thought I was a pretty seasoned user and it would not happen to me again.

I took my usual dose of a new strain from a new vendor. Since it came on about 90 - 120 mins after taking the dose I did not catch on the first time but the second time it was pretty clear what it was.

It was just too much!

While I will continue taking that strain I will cut the dose in half in the future.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 8 months ago #32362

• Bikersmoke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
It dosent sound like you vomited from taking it but did so hr's later. If that is so I would say take less, and eat a little bit an hr or so after dosing. If you only took .5 grams then just try eating hr or so after dose, before reducing dose size.

Last edit: by Bikersmoke.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 8 months ago #32286

• Wolverine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 163
I’d suggest not doing toss and wash method.

It really depends on what is making you sick.
Is it once it gets down you get nauseous or gagging on the way down?

Orange juice helped me not gag in the beginning.
Grapefruit juice helps also.
Someone already said it but take smaller amounts.
3 grams worked great for me in the beginning.

I have the best luck pouring just enough hot water to mix up kratom like espresso then I slam it like a shot or two after it cools or I add cold water.
Then I chase with juice or water.

Last edit: by Wolverine.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 9 months ago #31449

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
Some people do have gastric reactions like nausea and vomitting with first use.

Take a smaller dose. The good news is that your body WILL lbecome adapted and the nausea should go away with smaller doses.

Hope you are able to grasp how to do this.

Making capsules would be an option too - but for now you have to discover what doses you can tolerate.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, windyanimal

Last edit: by bomalley.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 9 months ago #31445

• windyanimal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
My friend makes a tea out of it by emptying out a regular tea bag and putting in kratom. Then he adds lemon juice and sugar to taste. I have tried this method and it seems to act fast. I prefer just putting the powder into a pan and boiling it as opposed to wasting it in the tea bag though. The taste of the tea with lemon and sugar is pretty good actually.

I have experienced nausea while tossing and washing, but I have no had any vomiting. You may want to lower the dose you are taking and see if that helps.

Last edit: by windyanimal.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 9 months ago #31419

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8809
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, kitkaplan!

I don’t know recipes from personal experience. Smoking won’t work. <——DO NOT BOTHER

OHIO says they inject it?! <——-not authentic suggestion! DO NOT TRY

Google search “kratom recipes” or use the SEARCH tab to get member-posted recipes.

Glad you found us. The leaf will likely prove invaluable to you, but there is a learning curve that cannot be skipped over. Finding the right strains/doses for YOU.

We can’t do the self experimentation for you. We all do our own. “Hit and Miss” is a commonly used term for a reason. :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B

Last edit: by Laurie.

Horrible nausea and vomiting first .5g 1 year 9 months ago #31414

• kitkaplan@gmail.com
  • kitkaplan@gmail.com's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have severe chronic insomnia and peripheral neuropathy complex PTSD and multiple brain injury and when I get triggered, which happens pretty much every day, my already low ability to function really goes in the crapper. I got long-term care and became traumatized by people coming into my home who are incompetent and made mistakes with my medication and mismanaged my finances. Im so triggered I can’t calm down and sleep. I spent months getting off of 25 years of 23 toxic drugs ang got much better except for painful neuropathy and insomnia.

Use e-oils, OTC, herbs, b-vit, CBD etc etc. better but not enough. Heart racing, little sleep, pain. tried Christopher botanicals red vein today at 2, 6 now.. So hopeful but vommited and still sick in bed. Lots of ginger.

Need non-oral, nasal or topical. Any simple recipies? Oh, visual learner, Have dyscalculia, difficulty calculating numbers space time distance. Recipes hard, need simple. Thank you thank you.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds