Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What do you do for sleep? 1 year 6 months ago #33680

• curiouskratter
  • curiouskratter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Thanks, you replied to my other thread but the problem is my choice is just fresh leaves from one strain, I'll look around and see if I can find anything else, but I don't have high hopes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do you do for sleep? 1 year 6 months ago #33675

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4240
Welcome to the Forum curiouskratter. Happy to have you here. First off, What Strain are you taking? Is it a Red, Green, Yellow or White. I would suggest only taking a Red or Yellow at night because usually these 2 are the most relaxing & sedating strains. Inland Botanicals has 2 different blends called Yellow Brick Road & Counting Sheep & they are really sedating strains. Strains for Pain & Sleep are Red Bali, Red Borneo, Red Sumatra, Red Bentuangie & Red Indo.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

What do you do for sleep? 1 year 6 months ago #33672

• curiouskratter
  • curiouskratter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
I take kratom for pain so I know I must not be the only one here. I often wake up early in the morning because of pain, so I have trouble sleeping. Taking it before bed is difficult as it is more stimulating for me, and when I wake up in pain it works well for the pain, but makes it difficult to go back to sleep.

Do any of you have any other methods of helping you sleep through the pain?

I find that it work great for my pain but it also is a bit short acting, but luckily my pain is mostly in the morning and is less in the afternoon/evening.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds