Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Question on blends 1 year 5 months ago #33970

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4267
I have Old Blends that I have mixed up with 20 different Strains but for the most part the Fresh Kratom that I use everyday I never mix up. I just take 25% of this & 25% of this & 50% of that etc. & put in my mouth. With Blends or Mixes their are infinite Possibilities. Experiment is the best way to see.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Question on blends 1 year 5 months ago #33938

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
I just mix it on my scale. If I am taking six grams then I measure out 4 of a red and add 2 of a white (or a green) right on the scale. This is my favourite ratio but sometimes I do 5:1 . It depends on how I am feeling and what my needs are.

I do NOT premix a large amount. It hardly seems worth the effort and it adds one more jar to my cupboard which is already getting crowded!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Question on blends 1 year 5 months ago #33933

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 372
I never pre mix. I just decide in advance what percentage my mix is going to be. Example : 40% Red , 40% Green, 20% yellow. Then you can just measure it out and toss as you go or wait till it’s all been measured then toss , or take how ever you do.
If you take different strains with in a few minutes I feel like your stomach mixes it up for you.
If you take different kratom with in a few minutes you will get the effects of your blend.

If you take some kratom and you are an hour in and want to alter your kratom experience you can add whatever you think you need. It will take while but with trail and error you can do a lot of experimenting.

Question on blends 1 year 5 months ago #33932

• fladreaming
  • fladreaming's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I was debating if this needed a thread, but i have a question.
For the people that use blends is this.
Do u need to mix it up before u scoop out to dose or is it already mixed.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds