Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35272

• Phoenixashes
  • Phoenixashes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Thanks for the welcome.
I actually ordered a sample of the bulgarian with my order. Im supposed to get my order today☺
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35177

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
You’re very welcome Phoenixashes. Happy to have you on the forum. Plz et us know what you think about the strains you ordered from Inland & Goldleafbotanicals. You also might like the Bulgarian blend from Inland. It’s a combo of Red, Green & White Maeng Da’s with a touch of Elephant (I believe). This particular blend took me awhile to appreciate. It’s one of their bestseller’s. I’ve been extremely happy with all aspects of dealing with inland. They go above & beyond for their customers. Shipping is extremely fast so you probably received your order already. The other vendors that others mentioned are also wonderful.

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35123

• Phoenixashes
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks usernametaken..
Im glad to hear you liked the green malay and green horn from inland botanicals, as i ordered those 2 and a few others from them.
You asked if i had pain also..a little back pain, and thats about it nothing to speak of really.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35120

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hi, I’ve never been a big fan of Green strains before. I think you’ll be very happy with the kratom from Goldleafbotanicals. I’ve had their samples and was impressed. They’re on my list to order from.
I’ve been ordering from inland botanicals lately and I was surprised at how much I liked the Green Horn. It was the first Green that boosted mood after trying at least 25+ Green Strains from very reputable vendors. It must be my metabolism. My second favorite Green from there is Green Malay. Idk if you have pain but both helped with mood, pain, & anxiety.
I used to prefer Reds. My friend gets very anxious from them like you. Kratom effects will vary greatly from each individual to the next.
I use all colors now but a lot of the time they seem the same so it’s difficult for me to do reviews. However, every so often a strain stands out. I’ve had every strain that Inland offers. My favorite blend is Solar Flare. I haven’t had a strain that didn’t do anything for me from them. You didn’t mention Whites but my favorites from Inland are White Bali & WMD. Thai is said to be the fastest but it doesn’t affect me like that perhaps due to ADHD. I can take it & go to sleep. It’s a good one to try. Goodluck

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35090

• Phoenixashes
  • Fresh Boarder
I just placed an order with inland botanicals, and have some sample sizes from gold leaf to try..

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35088

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Most will have one or more good green strains. Christopher's Organic Botanicals -- I've tried and like their Green Vietnamese and Green Mahakam; In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals, have the Green Optima; PDObotanicals has some exotic Greens ; PAbotanicals, has some good ones.

Maybe order a sample pack or two to see what suits you?
;)

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35085

• Phoenixashes
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much.
Yes, it does help me..
Now i need to decipher who has the best greens that are on the approved vendors list lol

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35084

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Absolutely, you can rotate strains. Some people never take the same strain twice in a day. This keeps your body sensitive to the nuances of difference in each strain.

It helps to develop a collection of strains from different vendors. But they can be all green vein strains. Eentually, you'll find vendors and farmers who tend to have the best green vein strains. Others specialize in Reds, which don't suit you.

I've rotated like this for years and kept the same dose. This is a good reason not to buy large quantities of any one strain -- better to diversify.

Hope this answers your question.
;)

Can i switch between greens to lighten tolerance? 1 year 7 months ago #35083

• Phoenixashes
  • Fresh Boarder
Ive found that the green varieties are best with my anxiety and depression.
Everyone says how relaxing reds are..but the ones ive tried make me feel anxious (a lot like an herb ive smoked, and didnt like, that most say relaxes them)
My question is, to not build a lot of tolerances, could i alternate say a green hulu, then a green m.d and then a green bali etc?
Or would i need to alternate between green and red and white etc?
I havent tried yellow white or gold yet..
Thanks

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds