Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Taking kratom at work? 1 year 6 months ago #35408

• Phoenixashes
  • Phoenixashes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont think i have the patience to fill the capsules lol..plus, it seems like so many would need to be taken (6?) It might raise more questions.
I do have some super greens powder that have broccoli etc, and it actually looks and smells like kratom, i might 'pretend' im taking that.
i might bring the powder, 2 grams (im taking 2 grams in the morning, and 2 grams in the afternoon around 2)in one of those shake mixers and mix juice with it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking kratom at work? 1 year 6 months ago #35403

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I would always bring a couple small jars premixed with oj, any one ask .. it’s moringa powder!!!

Taking kratom at work? 1 year 6 months ago #35396

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 374
I do take Kratom capsules to work. I do not toss and wash at work. If anyone sees me or asks about it I simply say I am taking an herbal suppliment. I do not advertise that I am taking Kratom. It is personal and I don't need any Drama at work.

I find Kratom helps me at work to be more positive and nice towards my co-workers and helps me in my work efforts. So, yeah I use Kratom at work. I don't recommend taking anything that will make you tired Beatangies, Certain Reds, Yellows, ect..

Good Luck...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Phoenixashes

Taking kratom at work? 1 year 6 months ago #35390

• Phoenixashes
  • Phoenixashes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I was wondering how everyone takes their kratom at work?
I dont want to take capsules to work, but unsure how to go about taking the powder there.
Do you bring yours to work pre mixed, or bring powder and mix it there?
Do coworkers know that you take it?
Thanks...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds