Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38216

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
I missed your comments about which white to try. Since I have not gotten a “familiarity sample pack” from them, I cannot recommend anything. You might want to go ahead and get more locally - like you said. Do that first. One gram is nothing. Then. Either email and ASK what their recommendation would be (some vendors are awesome at replying to customer emails. I have no clues how this one works YET). Or, look at USER REVIEWS and pick the top 3 (or however many you plan to try) from the most positive user reviews. IF you email first, please inquire about an ILK DISCOUNT CODE because most ILK APPROVED VENDORS are encouraged to offer a discount for the free listing on this website.

Be sure to get a dab of red and green. There’s no guarantee that whites will give YOU energy. We had another newbie try them and find the whites put him/her to sleep! You are not guaranteed ANY results. It really requires sampling and names mean very little. Thai strains give me the least amount of stimulation, but, EVERY COLOR is stimulating in my metabolism.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38215

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I fully sympathize! I’m also a phone call avoider! I will walk a mile to avoid a voice phone call! I’ve got an established friendship with Rob at In Sense/Gold Leaf or I wouldn’t speak to him on the phone, either!

Be careful on assuming the credit card buying is a sure thing. Due to discrimination in the sales processing business, credit card processing access and service at kratom vendors can change on a dime from moment to moment. Hopefully you’ll be fine! Relying on this option has disappointed many of us in the recent past. Some vendors cannot remove the words, “we accept credit cards” fast enough. It happens THAT QUICK.

Search this website under “ Operation Choke Point” for the political details as to WHY the kratom vendors are being discriminated against unfairly for NO VALID REASON. For inquiring minds - NOT required reading.

I haven’t had the opportunity to try their kratom yet. They were already ILK approved when I got Admin rights and I haven’t gotten familiar with them yet. You’ll be the ILK eyes and ears for our members to learn from.

Hopefully you’ll feel SO MUCH BETTER that you will be anxious to share your experience with us (yes, it happens!).

Hang in there! Get your order placed while the credit card processing is operational! Don’t dilly dally.
Laurie

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38212

• stillsleeping
  • stillsleeping's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
On Authentic Kratom, I'm seeing several types of whites including White Maeng Da, White Vietnam, Elephant White, Bali White, etc. also Green Thai. I've done some reading on the differences between the strains but still kind of overwhelmed, anyone have thoughts on which I should try? I heard White Maeng Da is usually the go to for fatigue.
I do also have chronic pain, but since I can technically deal with that with Tylenol and the like, I don't want to sacrifice energy unless there's really a magic strain where both can be had without a tradeoff.

I only have 1g left right now, so I'm trying to figure out the best option without dropping more money than I can afford... sounds like I might have to go back to the shop, honestly. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by stillsleeping.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38211

• stillsleeping
  • Fresh Boarder
oh wow, West Nile! Whatever the cause of mine is, I've had it for a very long time, but hopefully will finally start working on the actual cause soon. But unless it's obstructive sleep apnea, treatment will probably be more about managing fatigue than curing anything.

Anyway, I'm looking at Authentic Kratom right now since they take credit card. Any other recs with fast shipping? Unfortunately I absolutely hate phone calls or else I'd order from Insense.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38187

• ETC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 479
Ouch, $50 an oz. I thought Happy Hippo was expensive. You can get a 3 oz sample pack from almost anywhere online for $30 or less.

Hope you find some that works well for you. And hope you find the underlying cause of the fatigue. My sister had West Nile, said it was ridiculous how tired she was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, stillsleeping

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38184

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
:-P

YAY! Once you get better stuff and “rinse and repeat”, we might have some good news from you yet!

Oh, I’m so happy to hear this! Baby steps are required and you’re doing brilliantly!

Thanks for the update!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, stillsleeping

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38183

• stillsleeping
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't know about the electrolytes, thanks for mentioning that. I tried again today with a smaller dose, Gatorade, a tiny bit of caffeine, and more water, and it went better. 1g in the morning, and another 1g a few hours later. I still felt tired "beneath" the stimulating effect, but it's good enough for me, and is pretty similar to how it felt on the rare occasion caffeine worked for me.

The AddieUp supplement sounds pretty good, but I'm getting back into regular medical care soon and they'll probably want me off as many things as possible. So I'm dipping my toe into kratom because it's not a big monetary investment.

I did get absolutely scammed with this first purchase, though. I knew headshops weren't recommended and more expensive, but I thought it couldn't be that far off if I was just going to try a little bit. Nope, apparently $15 for 8g is astronomically high...
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38105

• ETC
  • Gold Boarder
It is strange though, now that you mention it. I was messing around with those two Insense strains, white Hulu and white Thai, trying see if mixing them helped. I started getting a headache about an hour and 1/2 in, I ate something and it started going away. Same thing happened the first time I tried the Hulu alone. Hydration wasn't the issue but, food was (maybe salt in the food). I've never had that issue with Kratom before and didn't again today with the HH I took (white Sumatra). The other ones, that didn't help with. Not really relevent, just reminded me.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38104

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
LMAO

I meant kratering! Haha

No offense, kratering!

Thanks for the reply, ETC!

Hahahahahha
Laurie

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38103

• ETC
  • Gold Boarder
None taken, I didn't say anything about dosing.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds