Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38101

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, stillsleeping!

I am of the opposite opinion on the dosing (no offense, ETC!). I would try an alternative vendor, same strain. Whites are ALL OVER THE PLACE with what they do from one source to another.

I just tried the Bright Eyes Blend from Blue River Wellness, an ILK Approved Vendor out of S Carolina. 1.5 grams at one time was too stimulating for me. I plan to use it in smaller doses mixed with a red or more green for my purposes.

I definitely sympathize, too!

When you’re new to kratom, headaches are a direct result of dehydration that is not easily noticed. I would DEFINITELY get a powdered or liquid electrolyte added to water when you try again. Otherwise the headache defeats any benefit.

Keep us posted with your journey please. I also struggle with fatigue and I cannot handle whites on their own or I get crabby and/or anxiety. Even this BLEND was too stimulating for me at a low dose, and I’m not new to kratom.

I enjoyed the Addie Up supplement Paul suggested. I never miss a recommendation from him.

I just had to remind everyone about hydration being more than just drinking a bunch of water. That’s not adequate. Electrolytes are a must for beginners with the leaf.

Hope you find some enjoyable help on your journey.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Tiggermanscrat, stillsleeping

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38093

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1140
Have you tried AddieUP? I have the same condition. My doctor says narcolepsy and this daytime sleepiness -- especially after meals -- is caused by insulin resistance and pre-diabetes (which might be true in my case.

But AddieUP keeps me going strong most of the day. (I only take a third of a cap.) Kratom helps the insulin resistance if you may have that problem. Whites help a little, but AddieUP comes up the best of al the smart pills I've tried and better than Armodafinil, even.

It's not something I'd recommend abusing, but it can definitely sharpen your mind without robbing you of sleep if you're moderate with your use of it and your other health habits.

Check it out. Google it. It's well-balanced with brain-nourishing herbs and nutrients and usually some form of slow-release herbal caffeine, like guarana or yerba mate extra, with a little caffeine anhydrous. Formulated by a chiropractor raised on Adderall, but wanted something natural, but strong.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, stillsleeping

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38090

• ETC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 479
Stillsleeping- check your private messages
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38084

• stillsleeping
  • stillsleeping's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
hm, I'll try again. I think it might've given me a migraine but I'm not sure if it was a coincidence.

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38081

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 587
I'm a fan of whites.

I also suffer from daytime sleepiness.

Your dose is on the low side. Tomorrow try 4g and if that doesn't work try another 2g around 2 hours later.and then next day take 6g + 2g etc

You haven't given it enough of a chance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, stillsleeping

Need something for chronic fatigue/excessive daytime sleepiness. 1 year 2 months ago #38079

• stillsleeping
  • stillsleeping's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hello, I'm new. I tried white maeng da today, first time trying kratom, and it was eh. Went about the same as caffeine for me, which is: doesn't really affect my fatigue, but gave me a headache. I took a total of 3g over 4 hours (first 1g, then 0.5g caps every 30ish mins).

Still waiting for my doctors to do something useful but it's taking a long time and meanwhile I'm suffering being exhausted all the time, despite sleeping 16+ hours per day, so I'm desperate for something that will make life tolerable. Open to suggestions other than kratom if it can be sourced quickly and easily. Thanks for any help.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds