09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Worried Kratom might not work for me.

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 days ago #48728

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
that's awesome laurie! like finding a pot of gold! im glad they got some of their strains back in!

I still have a couple in the old foil bags. like to rotate 'quality $ stuff' so its easier on the wallet! it is nice finding 'newer to us' vendors that are so reasonable though. great to add to rotation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 days ago #48722

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8697
I just finished a little bag I had lost in the rotation box - it was a lovely find of Christophers Mix. 1 oz handwritten bag with the old logo! It was very nice for the last few days!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48125

• Jimjam07
  • Jimjam07's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
  • Thank you received: 31
Oh nice. I need start rotating between more strains. I haven't checked it out yet. I'm gonna see what that is about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48113

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
yes jim I like to rotate them when $ allows. need to get some white Mahakam now that they have it back in stock. their red Agatha, bali, and Vietnam I rotate. have you looked at their new kratom testing page? new named alkaloids they test for? fascinating...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48110

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
Hello Michele! Yes COB has quality stuff. I've been taking a bunch of reds and I wanted to try something different. Are you still using COB?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Last edit: by Jimjam07.

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48094

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey jim! im glad you found something that works for you. COB is awesome. good stuff. my last purchase is when they had a special on their white Vietnam. and im SO not that into whites. but his are awesome. white Vietnam and Mahakam are very special. the bags I got had higher mitra than the reg Agatha! amazing in itself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48083

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
Thank you! I'm glad to be a part of this community. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48079

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
That’s some great news my friend !! Very stoked to hear this !

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 3 months 3 weeks ago #48077

• Jimjam07
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hiker and Adventurist
Thank you so much to everyone who commented and helped me out! Sorry I took so long to respond. I work way too much.
Good news so far, I finally got Kratom to work for me. I ended up switching companies and now I purchase all of my Kratom from Christopher's Organic Botanicals. Their Kratom is really good and all the strains that I have tried haven't given me any issues like headaches and agitation. I'm burning at least 3 grams using the wash n toss method and so far my stress has dropped dramatically. I'm also in a good and carefree mood which helps a lot when I'm at work which is where most of my stress comes from.
I'll keep you guys n gals posted if any issues arise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Worried Kratom might not work for me. 6 months 2 weeks ago #45455

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey karlae!

glad to have you here. I have some CBD oil for those extra ouchie says when supplements aren't enough. but yes its not cheap at all for good quality.

I usually only buy when the company I order from has a special. I have a CBD cream I add peppermint oil to and it works wonders when my joints are extra. tea time botanicals has wonderful enhanced kratom. ask for their list. its extensive.

penny, I so agree with you. I quit smoking a couple years ago so I cant 'smoke' anything cause I know myself. slippery slope! but I love edibles/ cbd gummies and such. laughing lion even has cbd honey and water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Jimjam07

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds