Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 2 months 2 weeks ago #51780

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1986
Hi Luceysi,

Thank you for sharing your story with us , you’ve been through quite a painful journey from car crash to pain meds to finally discovering kratom .... which truly is a miracle worker at alleviating pain .

My own pain issues with having a damaged back from various injuries when I was younger brought me through the whole pain med gamut, which I can relate to the side effects that coincides the relief they offer ... emotionally snappy , a bit removed from closeness from my loved ones ... def a price to pay for getting relief from opiates , but I’m so grateful that they exist for the folks who can get great pain reduction.

Kratom has the ability to offer relief with bare minimum side effects. More sustainable and forgiving than traditional pain medicine.

I haven’t heard of the vendor you mentioned , thank for sharing that info as well. It’s wonderful when you find what works best !!

Hope to see you here more , take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 2 months 2 weeks ago #51779

• Luceysi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
I suffer from horrifically painful nerve damage to my legs, from a car crash. The doctors were able to fix up the bones and meat, but there isn’t much they could do about the nerve damage besides pump me full of oxycontin.

Well, as we all know, Oxy is a harsh mistress. The side effects are almost as bad as the pain, and even massive amounts of oxy don’t completely cover my pain. This is where kratom comes in!

I’ve tried all the strains from various vendors and what works best for me is white maeng da. I like Maxey’s House because he only charges $80 for a kilogram, and because my pain is so intense I literally go through 3 kilograms a month. Micheal is a really nice guy too, and cares about his customers.

Why white? I know people say reds are the best for pain, but for my nerve pain the whites have always worked best. A major component of pain is your psychological reaction to it info on jbhnews , and I think the uplifting, energizing effects of the white are what I enjoy the most. It also completely kills the pain, and I am able to function normally because of it. No amount of oxy could handle that. I’ve taken up to 500mg and my legs *still* hurt. So yeah, I’ll take my kratom any day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46349

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Nan,
How are you and your family?
>:D >:D
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46345

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4049
Look into these kratom substitutes most will help with sleep.

Corydalis
incarvillea sinensis
akuamma

Also Kava helps with relaxation.

In this post start at page 7? We talk about other botanical pain relievers. And dosing.

Some links to look through
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/general-dialogue/5762-in...start=0#.XfJak-hKiUl
www.kratomnews.org/akuamma-seeds/

Pain management is hard and all consuming. People do not necessarily look at us and know we are suffering. Hang in there. Look into all alternatives so you can have a back up plan when something like this happens.

I can try to suggest drinking green tea, red pepper seeds, depending on what is causing your pain, ice packs or heating pad to help you get through the now.

Please take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46344

• Kratomuser101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Thank you. I guess im just desperate because Im in constant pain as long as I dont have kratom. Getting sleep is impossible. Going to work feels like a nightmare. All Im thinking about at work is how im going to sleep when I get home. I dont want to talk to anyone not friends nor family. I have a constant feeling deep inside that I cant keep doing this. Its like im living in a nightmare. I dont want to live because there is nothing to look forward to. I used to actually enjoy life just because I new when work was over I would BE ABLE TO SLEEP when i got home. That was enough to take away the depression all day. Now I got that bit of happiness stripped away from me. I dont know what to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46327

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Better play it safe .... don’t use the kratom that coincided this hive outbreak... take a week or two off ... kava , akkuama,! Corydalis.... like Michele mentioned ... will help while taking a small break ... good thing kratom is so forgiving ... you’ll be fine as long as your kind to yourself during this time ... soon you’ll be just fit as a fiddle to take kratom again... I also agree with Michele... try s different vendor .... we all have some good suggestions.... if you need help choosing ... feel free to ask , we want the best for you !!

Take care

Brandon

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46323

• Kratomuser101
  • Fresh Boarder
Ive never had an allergic reaction in my life. I never even get a runny nose anymore (used to when I was a kid ) i have dogs, cats, birds, and I live perfectly fine with them, no allergies. I eat lots of different foods, so I dont believe I get allergies easily. So along with the chunk I ate, the tiny white dusty looking hairs I saw in it, and the fact it made me dizzy AND the fact it didnt work AT ALL, I dont think it was the kratom I had the aLlergic reaction too. I do think the kratom made it worse and made it last longer cause the histamines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46317

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
im no doctor. its so hard to tell! I would get another vendor. id say wait at least a week. and don't start with an extract. just my opinion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46316

• Kratomuser101
  • Fresh Boarder
I understand i cant take kratom but im not sure how long. The hives have gone away completely so does that mean I can use it again. Im willing to wait but I have no idea how long to wait, is it just till the hives leave (which they did). Thank you so much for responding it means alot cause I dont no who to ask for advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 1 week ago #46315

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
hey kratomuser! im sorry we had to meet under duress.

I hate to say but I agree with everyone. please look into another herbal/ kratom company. im not saying theyre bad but just doesn't sound kosher. insense/ gold leaf has a great 'other botanicals' section. I recommend akuamma, Incarvillea. also corydalis and skullcap for nighttime. wild lettuce is a good piggyback of another one, at least for me.

you might just need a break. and maybe a new vendor. at least to try. we have an approved herbal company as well. herb stomp. at least do some searching. good time to try something different. ive been looking into indian warrior. haven't tried it yet. kinda pricy. but if it works its worth it!

glad you found us. hope you are feeling better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds