Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45868

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
That happens sometimes to me as well. I don't think that complicated form does anything. If I recall correctly I just start over, or give up. I might make sure to add more text to my post before adding quotes. And there's always just pasting the quote in without using the forum's quote feature, and then just adding quotation marks around it. It happens to all of us at times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45865

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Yes thats the vendor. Very Informative site. Lots of info and scientific links and different organizations working to help the world understand the many medical benefits of this sacred tree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45864

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957

Babel-17 wrote: I can't edit my post, but the site I mentioned isn't the one I meant. It's just that the names are similar.

Lol, and the board rejected that site's link as spam, when I tried to post it in the normal form. So I guess post count doesn't matter like I thought it did. I can post links to Amazon whereas before I thought I couldn't, so I just don't know about if post count matters or not.

Babel ... do you mean kratom dot commmm?

Oops .. didn’t finish reading the thread .. u figured it out !!
Life is better with kratom !

Last edit: by . Reason: Just cause

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45863

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
I get the spam thing when I use the quote button. A big complicated form comes up titled: confirm text replacement with template category text. There are maybe 5 different sections titled for example like map settings and picture settings. Its above thr regular text box. If I try to submit my text wont submit. If I try to get rid of the upper format thats when spam threats come on. I never tried to recommend a vendor. Very wierd. I guess i will just stick with quick response. Dont really know how to start a post. 1st forum ive been on.thanks for your interest Babel 17. Know what that is?

There are a lot of errors in my posts. Im not illiterate but because of nerve damage in hand ,shoulders, neck and right arm i have involuntary hand movements. Can correct only so much. Thanks for patience
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45860

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks for the discount info and referral, Laurie. Will use next time. Learn new vital information every time I am on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45859

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Hi every one im back. Yes, exactly Babel 17, I was trying to order because the only red that doesnt put me to sleep is the maeng da, actually takes away depression and I feel motivated and only reds work on the massivd pain I have. My docs have prescribed to the limit on c2 and it takes 1/2 or less of it away. Bit the reds take amost all the rest almost, much to my surprise. Ive used many alternative trearments,herbal, acupuncture, chiro, reiki, stones, and others. This stuff is a miracle. Made sense to use the originator of maeng da, like babel 17 said thats the info I got. I had no idea what depots ment so I picked us too. Required for check out. Thank you for info on what that means. Yuo all are awesome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45837

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
www.kratom.com

Ask for Mike if you need personal service and use our discount code (ILK) for a generous discount.

Their products remain a staple item in my rotation.
Oftentimes if I’m having tolerance concerns, I can still enjoy their products. I’m not sure why.

Babel-17 is absolutely right again on his posts. Thanks Babel-17!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Babel-17, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45834

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll try again.

shop

dot

kratom

dot

com

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45833

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
I can't edit my post, but the site I mentioned isn't the one I meant. It's just that the names are similar.

Lol, and the board rejected that site's link as spam, when I tried to post it in the normal form. So I guess post count doesn't matter like I thought it did. I can post links to Amazon whereas before I thought I couldn't, so I just don't know about if post count matters or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 3 weeks ago #45832

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder

Katrina B. wrote: Posted another item and they said it was aspam aatempt. This is very upsetting.

On another note, soes any one know the diff about ordering from a Us Depot And a European depot.trying to order from an approved site

I'm guessing you were ordering from (Edit: wrong site) as I've used them before. I used the United States depot as I figure it would be quick (it was) and I didn't want to chance having anyone customs related looking at my shopping.

Afaik all their depots, Asia, Europe, and USA, all get their tea from the same areas that kratomshop has staked out. They were the originators in bring Maeng Da to the USA, according to them. Their tea is fresh, and has a "full spectrum" kind of feel as it comes across as doing equally well all the things associated with Kratom.

The software here can be a bit tricky as I think that posters that are new are more limited in how they can post links. The board just rejects posts with certain kinds of them.

That's been my experience anyway. It's totally out of the hands of the moderators here. Afaik the boards were set up for stability, they're reliable, and understandably they don't want to change how they work.

If you want to post a link and the board won't accept it then I suggest using the words "dot com" at the end instead of .com, or use dot org instead of .org. People will get the idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, , Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Last edit: by Babel-17.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds