Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45831

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
im glad you found something that works for you!

concider looking into moringa or coptis. they are not the best tasting ( moringa isn't horrible ) but they aid in whole overall health.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45819

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Laurie, thank you for your kind and supportive thoughts, and for your information on tea measurements !

I have found that tea is the best way for me to take Kratom.

I also used my own version of your green shake, Babel-17 ! Thank you for that.

I feel I have learned so many valuable lessons from all of you. I am simply not a person who can toss and wash or take kratom capsules.

I have to put them in the Bullet blender with a protein-veggie shake that has a little yogurt in it, or make it into tea because of my digestive issues.

I really hope someone else will be able to learn about side effects certain people get with kratom by reading my road map of problems, and the very important suggestions and support each one of you have given me !

I’m facing a big fight now, but I am terribly optimistic. I want to live my best life, and no diseasecwill get in the way of that.

You all have my eternal gratitude and appreciation. I would never have figured all if this out without you !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45818

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
By depot, do you mean vendor? There are a few vendors on the list who are doing international shipping and some not. What are you going to try? It depends on what you wanna try, as the trial and error experiments must continue as an independent individual - for all of us.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 hours ago #45814

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Posted another item and they said it was aspam aatempt. This is very upsetting.

On another note, soes any one know the diff about ordering from a Us Depot And a European depot.trying to order from an approved site
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 4 hours ago #45813

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I need help. I was trying to post twice and this wierd map came up on top saying it was going to replace my post. I tried to close it and they said i was spamming and to contact the administrator I tried to fill in form and certain sections would not load and it kept b lanking out ovr and overwith ever increasing scary rrobot test letters that i could hardly see and figure out. Tried to text you Laurie earlier and it would not submit and had all had all this extra stuff on top. I hate computors. This kind of stuff is always hssppening to me .l asm upset cangg use tgge smileys either
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 12 hours ago #45805

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
So sorry to hear about that diagnosis but you already have a leg up with kratom and good attitude!

I think you were looking for a precise amount of powder or leaves for preparing liquid tea. Hopefully you see by the replies that it’s totally subjective and tea measurement is completely different than toss n wash so a scale is not necessary to “eyeball it” and decide how much based on your own experiments.

If you are concerned with dose size, simply limit your use of the liquid you made to less servings. Measuring the leaves is not helpful for making a good tea UNTIL you figure out the measurements that apply to YOUR TEA.

That’s why there is no measuring tips given with liquid tea.

Good luck with your new meds and be careful to follow your doctors advice and maybe go easy on adding new meds AND kratom since you have already come upon contraindications with an allergic reaction to SOMETHING.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 15 hours ago #45803

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you very much !

I already have many if those powders, and it sounds like this will be easily digested !

I really appreciate you sharing your recipe with me !

Have a great week !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 15 hours ago #45801

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2535

Suz wrote: I had a question for Babel-17 !

You mentioned green smoothies ! I would like to try to make one of yours. Would you mind sharing your recipe for your green smoothies ?

No problem! But it's extremely basic, and not really a recipe though sometimes I add in several ingredients. I have no problem with the taste of them, but once in a while I'll favor it with a packet of a sugar free drink mix. If I'm adding in beet root powder then that imparts a surprisingly nice flavor.

I'll use a variety of Greens powders, and as long as they have some Chlorella in them, or at least Spirulina and Broccoli, then they're good enough for me.

Amazon offered what I'm currently using as part of a Lightning sale, maybe they'll offer it again on Black Friday, or during the week of it. I got Amazing Grass Green Superfood, one regular flavor, one berry flavor. In the past I've used Greens Today, and Chlorella powder, and a Chlorella, Spirulina, Broccoli, Green Tea Powder Mix.

The Beet root powder I bought in a big back that lasts forever as a little goes a long way. Beets are cheap and so is the powder.

I'll mix in White Kidney Bean extract powder, again bought in bulk, so as to negate absorption of most of the carbohydrates, though there aren't a ton of them to start with. It doesn't block the digestion of sugars, just non-sugar carbohydrates.

You probably will skip adding that.

I just put it in a blender with water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz, Lacie J.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 19 hours ago #45792

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I had a question for Babel-17 !

You mentioned green smoothies ! I would like to try to make one of yours. Would you mind sharing your recipe for your green smoothies ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 1 day ago #45782

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I love hearing about folks with MS who continue to THRIVE and are living life just as they like !

Such an inspiration to me !

Thank you both for sharing your experiences.

I especially love the part about exchanging body parts in 20 years ! Isn’t that the truth !

It’s great that we are all not just looking for ways to cope...we are looking for things to enrich and make our lives the very best they can be !

I’m so thankful for you guys !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds