Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 1 day ago #45758

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Okay, Kratom tea time !

I have found myself a bit confused. I took an empty tea bag and filled it with a 2.5oz dose of Kratom powder.

Well, after I steeped it and drank it, I realized that it was rather clear...like not “tea” colored hardly at all.

Should I have added more powder since I was making it into a tea ?

But...on the great side...much, much, much easier on tum-tum !

A little help would be appreciated. I am following Laurie’s advice and not ordering anything before I try the tea.

Any suggestions, will moreKratom powder help ? Or, will I need to be changing to leaves which I can steep in my tea ball ?

But I am so optimistic about how much easier it is on my body !

Without the tea bag, I would just have ended up with sludge on the bottom of the mug.

Thanks guys, for sticking with me !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45746

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
So happy you shared your story, Katrina !

I truly hope I can find a way to me Kratom work for me...but, even if it does not, I will forever advocate it’s use.

Your story is so inspiring ! I’m so glad you have found relief from what sounds like truly horrible pain !

I will be starting with Kratom tea tomorrow...fingers crossed !

I know the great people on here will help you so much, they’ve been so very kind, patient and understanding with me !

What a great support network !

And, btw...the Leaf of Faith was what inspired me to try Kratom ! Wonderfully done !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45745

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2535
For those who can access Netflix content, A Leaf of Faith can be an eye opener.

www.netflix.com/title/81009815
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45742

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
katrina!

I just missed you typing..

im glad you found us. even more grateful you found kratom. wait till you try some stuff from our vendors!! I swear you just may dance. even if its just a little hip shake...im happy with that!

I did some caps. took 2 g akuamma, 2 g Incarvillea and 1/2 g white wllow bark. and 1/2 g skullcap to rock me to sleep. no kratom since 1:00 and boy was I walking like the tin man after 12 hrs of a work day on my arthritic joints.

we discuss all herbal reliefs, with kratom being our sugar daddy. or mamma. whichever.

not too obvious im loopy..happy to have you here katrina. welcome!

niters all..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45739

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
hey suz!

im glad you aren't going the extract route. it can be horribly expensive, and harder to quit. serious w/ds from what I hear. I take 5-8 g a dose on average. way too much to toss. taking 1-2 g would be sooo much easier. but then your body stops responding to leaf and only wants the extract. not judging, but sounds like a habit I don't want!

when I first started taking kratom I got bad stomach cramps. you are ingesting a good amount of plant material. lots of fiber. BANG to your gut. I split up my dose in 2 by about an hour and my body got used to it. there are plenty of oils that can help with that too. if you like that kind of thing. peppermint is one that comes to mind that's reasonable. or tea tree is all purpose. I have one of those fancy ( expensive ) ones that's a blend but they are usually pretty high. mine came with a pack I got.

but yes, try tea as well. im in CT and its starting to get colder so tea with honey is nice on a cold night. anyone ever mix kratom with kava in tea? makes me curious. although im not sure how much id enjoy it! maybe if I mask it with a vanilla chi or something.

don't be afraid to ask any questions! we tell it like it is. but we are all grown peeps that do what we want regardless! im just glad its helping you! trust me you help welcome in new people with us, you get a special joy of helping another person you don't 'know' lol...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45738

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Hi Suz, I am new as well and using doctor prescribed opiates for severe arthritis in my feet,hands ,spine, knees, every where and nerve damage, permanent,lesions on one of the main nerves down my right arm into my hand,the right one. Three surgeries on my arm and hand. Scar tissue debriding of the ulnar nerve and other fun stuff, im still a mess of nerve pain, cant take gabapentin. Plus arthritis, severe everywhere. I have no life. Too much pain to go anywhere. Friends drift away, they cant handle the mess im in. Get tired of seeing their friend deteriorate. Too painful. Drs want to up opiates, pharmacist says no. Through dea efforts i am at 1/3 of dose. Also, pharmacy fills late . With a 30 day prescription filled on the 34th day, what do I do? Go thru detox? Scream in pain, emergency room? He is always with holding on me to make his c2 numbers.
My friend says his sister is using Kratom. Please excuse errors folks, right hand doesnt work and i d ont see a voice promt. A head shop in town has Kratom. I know its the worst but ive run out of time. So i get Mang da red. and it works! Holy mother Mary, it works on the withdrawl and on the pain. I have no idea how to use it or dosage. I have not been out of pain for over a year, even with the opiates but the Kratom did it. I am stunned. Its like a holy miracle happened.

Ive been prescribed Fentanal patches and, methadone with oxycodone for break through. This seems like lots of meds but they dontwork enough on the pain. They helpbut im always in pain. Until now. The plants mother nature puts on this earth are miraculous. What an amazing thing. And yes my scripts got filled and im still usin the Kratom and its working fine. Thank you to all you lovely people for sharing your experiernce.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45730

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you ! I will take your advice ! No more shopping until I get back to you about the tea !

What would I do without you guys ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45723

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
I can't wait to hear how tea works for you., Suz! The potential for relief is still excellent! If you do find the results helpful, let us help you order products because a crushed leaf product will be more suitable. Point being, hold off on shopping while tea is steeping.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45719

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1986
Some folks have more gut trouble than others when it comes to kratom ... I remember only having some slight issues in the beginning my regimen... and haven’t had any problems since ... but we all are different and some might have continued digestive issues ...

This issue may pass as your body becomes accustomed to kratom, eat a good amount of veggies & salad, stay hydrated ... hope that the discomfort passes sooner than not !!... if not, you can try the tea method like Laurie mentioned ...

It’s not for everyone but I wouldn’t throw in the towel just yet!! Don’t worry about asking questions .. that’s one of the reasons this community exists ... to help eachother out B-)

Thinking good thoughts and sending good vibes your way Suz !! (L) (L) :-bd >:D
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Last edit: by .

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45718

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I did not think you’d be angry, I just know I’ve asked a lot of questions and that must be trying for everyone to have to keep answering.

I certainly am an ask first person. Because of that, I’m not going to try the extract. Just too risky in my opinion.

You guys have been more than wonderful.

I am going to try to make tea with the Kratom, as I think it might go down better than the capsules.

I’ve never really had digestive issues, so that’s why I thought the capsules might be the problem.

I still think the benefits outweigh the negatives.

Thanks for being so kind and understanding !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds