Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45716

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9064
It’s also quite expensive! But you definitely might not be the best candidate for kratom use, unfortunately.

Although the allergy issue has subsided...the digestion issue is a problem...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45715

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
As I was saying, also, digestion issues is a valid problem with no ideal solutions, unfortunately. Tea is the best idea. It’s best made in advance and the alkaloids do seem to be experienced slightly different. Tea straining solves the problem.

So sorry to hear you are one of the ones that get digestive issues. Some people with that issue find the tea to be too time/energy consuming and move on to alternative botanicals and herbs.

Maybe the other peeps know of essential oils that might be suggested to coincide with leaf use to minimize that discomfort - I’m told it’s pretty difficult to tolerate.

(Caution: TMI!). Hopefully you’ve had regular BM’s and are not simply backed up from dehydration because this is also a common occurrence for new users.

So sorry you felt like we’d be upset by your asking a question.

Many people use extracts instead while thinking we are too fascinated with leaf powder to think of how much less hassle extract is. They get into it and a month later they start realizing the gravity of the situation and THEN ASK. Best to always always ASK FIRST!

We are a very forgiving bunch as well.
Laurie

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45714

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Okay...that sounds kind of scary. Perhaps I should just stay away from it. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45712

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
That question is asked all the time. The only downside is the dependence on extract is more along the lines with opiate dependence and it can be difficult to discontinue or even lower use. Some chronical pain people are willing to deal with the downsides. You lose much of what makes the leaf so beneficial and get only pain relief. You probably have not enjoyed any of the benefits yet, anyway.

Just remember that you cannot run out of product!
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45710

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I almost hate to bring this up...but, since I know you guys are here to help and not judge, I am going to.

So, the itching is gone. So are the problems with heart rate. The only problem that remains is that I admit that, after taking only 2-3 grams of Kratom...I am getting some pretty bad bloating that kind of hurts a bunch.

I think it may be that a three gram dose for me is six capsules.

I know most of you said to avoid Kratom extract, but let me ask you this. Would it not be easier on my gut to take a much smaller dose of the extract than a larger dose of regular Kratom?

Please, don’t anybody hit me over the head for asking this ( although I probably deserve it...as I realize I have already asked so much of you all already ) ! I am not planning on ordering any. I would not do that until I had gotten the great advice and suggestions from each of you who help me so tremendously!

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I just can’t stand the thought of going back to opioids or my initial Lyrica dose. And I don’t understand why I’m having the side effects I am with this, when I never had any itching or abdominal bloating problems with my old opioid pain reliever !

I’m just kind of frustrated at this point. Almost ready to throw in the towel . I ordered the AK seed capsules from Amazon, but they won’t be here until mid December. ( I have no idea why ). They are not “prime” I guess.

Sigh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45704

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I meant re leaf, not in sense ! Oops ! Sorry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45703

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you so much guys for all of the valuable information on herbals and greens !

I have found the capsules of AK on Amazon. Ordering today !

I also will be searching for some greens to try !

I cannot find a vendor that uses credit cards or Zelle for skull cap or the other types of herbs you recommend yet, but will keep trying.

I am going to the in Sense website right after posting this message.

Again, thank you all so much for your continued support and valuable information. I don’t know where I’d be without it !

Have wonderful afternoons !

Hugs to you all !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45699

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4049
Akuamma Seed Powder-
Akuamma is another word of Picralima nitida tree. The seeds consist of indole alkaloid, which has the medical value similar to kratom. Akuamma is the best kratom alternative if you want opioid effects.
The potent alkaloids we call akuammine and pericine.
Akuammine is structurally related to mitragynine, the potent kratom chemical. Pericine works similar to kratom’s alkaloids. It binds to opiate receptors in the brain. Brilliant kratom substitute for opioid addiction.
Akuamma seeds can kill pain and mild opiate withdrawal symptoms.
(credit above madmax)

www.kratomnews.org/akuamma-seeds/

Capsules are available on Amazon but when searching not as readily as before, odd. You will need recommendations where to buy quality capsules. I bought powder from Insense Botanicals.

Extracts are the norm for herbals like these. This if different than Kratom.

My experience with Akuuamma, noticeable wave of relaxation and muscle relaxation results. Not high on my list for having impact on inflammation. I see it best for calming, relaxing, and cramped muscle release. This type of pain it should be helpful with. For me Kratom is better I need to continually reduce inflammation for my pain management. Akuuamma is still useful, just not kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45696

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
nan,

you make me smile! you are the link lady.. I can successfully do a link drop on occasion, but im usually cursing at my laptop.

I recommend anyone taking anything new to please ask around, look it up..ect. and we all have different experiences/ reactions. im like don, I can take Incarvillea during the day and be fine! in fact most really ouchie days ill take a kratom blend, Incarvillea, akuamma, and white willow bark together ( cant mix with NSAIDS ) and skullcap at night. in sense/ gold leaf has great quality on all and super reasonable. but yes you will have to buy caps. akuamma is horrid. but many sell it cappded. its just a bit more, of course.

and suz, before I forget!

most greens are made for middle of the road energy, great mood lift, and good for pain relief. my first ever strain is green mang da. borneo, hulu, elephant, horn, thai, Vietnam, super green, love em all!

a super green or mang da might be best. since its a blend it covers bases. or go for re-leaf and blindly pick a green. tell them you need a mood enhancer with pa#n relief they will deliver.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45685

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds