Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45682

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
Since Don started with this one. I take 2 to 2.5 grams of incarvillea sinensis. It does not make Don sleepy but it does for me. I can function fine and stay awake but if I stop what I am doing and watch TV I will power nap. This herb is harder to find information on. Don mentioned an excellent source
I got mine from Kratom Eye. You will need someone to PM you a good source that takes credit cards. If interested its fairly inexpensive.

links
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/general-dialogue/5762-in...start=0#.XdbpxOhKiUk
www.nature.com/articles/srep16107

Later I will bring up akuamma unless Michele muscles in skull cap first.

Hugs back at you Don.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45671

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
Hey Nan, sending hugs for today. >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D :cheer:

Suz,
Nan is correct (as usual), the Akuamma is beyond bitter. I only take it capped.
Incarvillea Sinensis is also very good for pain. 2 to 3 caps (00 size), 1 gram to 1.5g knock down my pains by up to about 75%. I get the 20:1 extract from In Sense botanicals. They are on the approved vendor list.
For me it works better than the Corydalis and Akuamma, and it doesn't make me sleepy.

I don't know if anyone sells the Incarvillea Sinensis already capped. :-?
It's not quite as bitter as akuamma but it is close. :(

Definitely stay away from the whites if you don't want the jitters, wobbles, or the feeling that your heart is racing. :woohoo:

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45669

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
All/most of the herbals come in capsules and most prefer to take them that way. Akuumma powder is incredibly bitter I am the only one here than can bare to take it as a powder, I have bitter super powers I guess.
Also most of the herbs are easily found on Amazon, so paying method is not a problem.
I feel the first to try would be Akuamma or Corydalis.
I will be on later with information links and forum discussion links.
These herbs are relaxing and sedating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45668

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
Seriously, I really appreciate your understanding of the Lyrica withdrawal.

I would be very interested to learn what herbs and botanicals work for you, and how to rake them.

Unfortunately, for me...I hate any type of tea so much it actually makes me gag! That’s why I’m using the capsules!

I know that this might not be the correct forum for it, but I hope to reach out to anyone thinking of trying Lyrica. Please, for the love of God, don’t ! It might appear to be helping for awhile, but you will lose EVERYTHING in the end, your teeth, your hair, your sanity. Then you will suffer unbearable withdrawals while doctors tell you there are no withdrawals ffrom Lyrica.

I hope that was okay to write.

I will keep you posted as to how I’m getting on with the Kratom experiment. I still really believe it can help me ! And I believe you guys can and do help me very much !

Have a beautiful day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45663

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I’m also stimulated by most strains. I cannot use kratom after about 4PM and use alternative herbs or botanicals or even my BP pharmaceutical medication is approved by my dr for reducing the racing heart beat I also get sometimes.

How far along are you with the Lyrica?

You’re doing a great job! That nasty anxiety is so awful! I’m sympathetic, if that helps.

Night!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45661

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
Once again, I am overwhelmed with your kind responses and great advice !

If my anxiety continues, I think trying a green might be a great idea ! I just did not want to get any stimulation, which I know white’s can cause.

Does anyone have an idea for something other than a red that would help anxiety, mood and still give pain relief without making my heart race like crazy with stimulation ?

I don’t ask much, right? Still, I am trying to follow the advice from all of you ! I take your words, and suggestions very seriously !

I thank you, each one of you for your ongoing care and support ! I’ve never, ever had this much support in my life !

You guys are a godsend!

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45655

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
ha HA!

nan is awesome. I have learned the ropes from these ladies and gentleman.. nans 'preview' are some of my best go-to's. Chinese skullcap from insense is also awesome. I just don't want to overwhelm you so soon.

im really glad you weren't taking extract, its a whole new animal. and trust me, my dose is larger. it would be a lot easier to take a smaller amount of something 'stronger' but its a slippery slope. don't want kratom w/d's. taking a clean break for a few weeks will make me cranky enough!

if your anxiety continues it might be a good idea to try a potent green. or gold. they are great mood enhancers and do well for pain, at least for me.

either way we are here for you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 10 months 4 weeks ago #45651

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
If Kratom is not the right fit.
My instinct was to tell you to up one or two more caps of the Red Borneo but I do not want to interfere with anyones method. Second would be to try a different color strain like Green Malay.
Michelle said she has you covered. And yes she will. I am at the ready to start with my other botanicals links with Michelle's direction, she has tried many more than I.

A preview
Corydalis
incarvillea sinensis
akuamma
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 24 minutes ago #45644

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
Hi Suz,

You’ll notice that I mention “anxiety not based on reality” in many of the detoxing posts over the years. I have found a physical and mental irrational anxiety is a part of the process and managing anxiety of this nature temporarily with essential oils, teas, benzos, whatever you respond well to is not a bad idea. It is not based on reality and therefore, probably not necessary to research the cause (although I am not medically trained and I’m sharing from experience and not trying to claim anything like a diagnosis). The natural reaction to less familiar medication is all it is, in my experience.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Last edit: by Laurie.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 hours ago #45641

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
I appreciate your kind words.

It does seem that, with the help of a Zyrtec, my irritation is not so bad.

I still have questions about whether this is right for me, but any relief from my pain is important.

The only other thing I have noticed is a little bit of anxiety creeping in in addition to what the Lyrica causes me.

I don’t know if this is common for anyone, but I need to figure out where it is coming from.

In any event...I really appreciate your care and concern and checking up on me.

I just want a better life, like we all do. I am so happy you all have found yours !

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds