Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45586

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
suz!

im sorry that happened, but im glad you got medical attention. I don't think youll have this kind of reaction to quality kratom. at least I certainly hope not. but of course proceed with caution. we will have a plan in place for you if this does happen. there are many other herbals or variances related to kratom that can/ will help. keep your head up, get rest, and we got you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45584

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
I was reading yesterday that only certain varieties of the stem and vein from Kratom trees are used to make the steam and vein that some quality vendors sell. Some stem and vein has chemicals in it that don't work with our bodies, and Kratom leaf. So maybe that head shop Kratom had some of that in it, gacky stem and vein.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Last edit: by Babel-17.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45583

• Suz
  • Suz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
First of all, so sorry for the long wait to reply and thank.

I learned that a red strain, especially Bali, acts almost like my hydrocodone does as far as lowering my heart rate. So, lesson learned.

Also believe I may be allergic to crappy head shop Kratom, and spent all of yesterday dealing with allergic reaction. It felt like a bad sunburn that constantly itched...Benadryl did not touch it. It got worse as the day continued ( I have no idea why...that sample sh#$ Kratom should have been gone from system waaaaaaaaaaay before that.

My red Borneo from reputable vendor should be arriving this evening...and I look forward to trying it.

Was also told by doc at urgent care that I just may be allergic to Kratom in general. If I take this red Borneo and get the bad itchy effects, that theory will be affirmed.

I surely hope this is not the case, but will report back to let you guys know ! I hope someone else can learn from my rookie mistakes.

I did it to myself by taking that head shop Kratom. Don’t be like me.

Thanks to each one of you for you kind and sincere advice. Special thanks to those who understand the hell that is Lyrica withdrawal. Big Pharma sure screwed over a lot of people. How dare them. I refuse to allow them to take anything else from me.

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Monday !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 2 days ago #45555

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I’m also interested in a Suz update. Hopefully no more heart beat adventures and more restful reading goin on...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45553

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
thank you all.. yeah it still amazes me sometimes how disappointing our healthcare system is!

suz,

how are you? hanging in there? you should have product tues latest
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Suz, INSENSE3

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45551

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Yes Suz, no need to feel any shame , great opportunity for learning when make a super innocent choice and unbeknownst info in the whys and how’s ... that’s why this company/family is a priceless gem of a resource and if the members here ..

I’m sorry about the BS PHD’s..... cursing under my breathe Michele!!!*#*#’}*#**}~**<£#£~*~£~£... those douc{*}£#’ridi-
She’s lucky to have a herbal informed daughter...

And I do like the blend description... yum yum get some !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45534

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Love y’all so much, hope Nan70 is ok tonight...

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Michele373! Not cool AT ALL!

I’m exhausted tonight so saying goodnight early, (hopefully)..
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45531

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
suz

wow im just catching up reding all this! no reason to be ashamed. you want relief and are determined. if you ordered from places we mentioned you will have a night/ day difference in kratom. you will really be amazed. I have faith!

laurie,

you are too cute yourself! all the wonderful permanent fixtures here of great people kept me coming back! now im getting my mom to try akuamma and skullcap. more rat bastard doctors that need a punch in the throat... theyre limiting her pain meds now. WHAT? she doesn't abuse, always has plenty. told THEM to lower her dose to mostly just Tylenol 3. takes an occasional low dose morphine I think it is.. anyways. the woman only beat ovarian cancer, has an ostomy and rheumatoid arthritis as well as osteoperosis and other issues. her spine is so curved shes lost 6 inches of height in her lifetime.. aww boy do I want to verbally bite these people!

needless to say I took a skullcap. 32 hours in 3 days yippee!! lol better than none. that might happen in jan. ay yi yi..

ok bringing myself back lol..im glad you are ok suz. yes head shop garbage is shotty at best. you will have your good stuff very soon. and yes Oregon kratom is awesome, they usually have a great supply of caps. im sure they will soon. for me, a red horn usually gives me 2X the energy as a mang da. its a go to red to mix for day. like top extracts.

or brandon will like this one..75% Bennis borneo blend and 25 % gold leaf red ketapang..had me working today like a 25 yr old.. till it started wearing off about 5 hrs later.. felt so good I forgot to redose! lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45530

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Suz, I’m relieved to hear your feeling better :)

Laurie’s the best , love that woman!’

I have so much empathy for getting off antidepressants, the one I took was mild in comparison to lyrica but had a rough time detoxing ... it was emotional and physical... equally, I’m grateful to say that getting off it was hard but ( for me) worth it ... kratom was the game changer , I wish you have a similar benefit in the way I did/do with kratom, doesn’t solve per-say anything , but helps to the point where it almost does ... remember , it’s a challenging transition off meds , be safe and mindful and most importantly kind to yourself through this process...we are here to help you as best we can !!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Suz, INSENSE3

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 11 months 3 days ago #45524

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I’m so glad this website was here when I needed help! Just paying it forward..
You’ll get to help people with what you have learned already - that’s excellent. Fewer people will suffer!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Suz

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds