09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC: How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 5 months 3 weeks ago #46308

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Here’s the link I forgot to attach, I’ll edit the above and add it as well: www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/introduce-yoursel...e-a-connection#42061
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 5 months 3 weeks ago #46307

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Kratomuser101,

I’m touched that you mentioned my name since you aren’t a regular participant here. You’ve probably already tried more kratom and got hives again.

Kratom contains HISTAMINES, which means it accelerates and postpones allergies of all kinds.

I have a hugely busy scheduled, but fortunately this topic has come up before. I did a SEARCH on this website under allergy and came up with a link to a lengthy discussion about why you should NOT continue taking kratom while the allergy has not had time to leave your body.

There’s always that rare chance that you are suddenly allergic to kratom, but even you noticed it’s probably NOT the cause. Adding extract is the last thing you should be considering. I am sorry to tell you that you need to see a dr about being allergic to SOMETHING. If you so much as mention kratom, the care you deserve will disintegrate and you’ll be told it is the kratom period. But you’ll want to probably get a steroid/allergy shot and get checked out.

Here is the link of ONLY ONE PAGE OF MANY where it is discussed at length: www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/introduce-yoursel...e-a-connection#42061

I’m sorry to say, you should live with your issues that you normally treat with kratom until your allergy has fully resolved.

In short, see a dr and then be kind to yourself and ditch your plans to be productive and allow yourself to heal.

Please post back here after you’ve seen a dr and avoid using kratom FOR NOW.

Hope you find this reply and link remotely helpful. Lots of the other regular participants have followed along the old allergies and can offer suggestions I probably forgot. But knowing kratom naturally has histamines that aggravate allergies of any kind is usually welcome news!

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Katrina B., Kratomuser101

Last edit: by Laurie.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 5 months 3 weeks ago #46306

• Kratomuser101
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Laurie, I just wanted to ask you a question regarding allergic reaction to kratom. So ive been taking kratom for over a year from a vendor called taunton bay soap company. Its helped with my insomnia, depression, anxiety, restless legs, and pain. I cant put into words how much kratom has improved my life. Now...... about 4 days ago I go to take my regular dose, but I notice something different. When i swallowed it I tasted some chunks of something in the kratom. Then about 20 minutes pass when the kratom usually kicks in, but I didnt feel anything, no mood boost, pain relief, nothing. Then I started to get incredibly dizzy almost to the point where it was hard to walk. The dizzines was so strong tat i just had to lay down and try to sleep it off. So the next day I go to take it again mistaking it for another strain i had. This time I didnt get dizzy but I broke out in hives, intense itching all over the body red spots on my face, back, arms,legs, everywhere. So I thought i just developed an allergy to kratom. By the next day all the hives where gone. I poured some of the kratom on the table to see if it looked off. I noticed tiny white filiments or hairs or something in the kratom. Im not sure what it was but I was sure it was not the kratom giving me the reaction but what was in it. I know something was up with it because it made me dizzy the very first time i took it. So.... the next day I make a big mistake.. I took some more kratom. I thought the kratom I took was a whole different strain so I wouldnt get an allergic reaction to it. But just in case I took the tiniest amount, im not even sure if it was a gram. STILL the hives came back but it wasnt as bad (cause I took so little). So at this point im desperate to sleep im in pain my rls is acting up so I decided to take some kratom extract. This was a completely different batch of kratom so nothing should've happened. So I took quite a bit of the extract (With slight hives from the earlier micro micro dose) and as im sleeping the intense itchiness comes back. Im overheating and the hives come back again. So I end up sleeping it off. When i woke up the next morning i noticed my lip was a little puffed up, but the hives were fading. Im not sure if the puffy lip could have been from the extract as it was very powerfull burning etc. So everything gets better by the end of the day the hives completely gone and the swelling went down. Now its a day after all this happened and im still not sure if im allergic to the kratom, or if there was something in the kratom that made me allergic, and the continued use of kratom kept bringing the hives back. I know it cant just be the kratom cuz ive been taking it for a year with no problems, ALL except once I ordered kratom that got me and my two brothers sick, but it still worked after the naseau went away. This time it didnt work at all AND made me incredibly dizzy. So was it the kratom, or was it something in the kratom. Either way the kratom extract brang the hives back . Im not sure what that means. Does it mean that whatever gave me the reaction in the bad batch also gave me an allergy to kratom, or is it that the reaction I got from the bad batch is being worsened by the kratom from the histimines. The latter would mean that the kratom isnt the root cause but it is making my origional reaction worse cause the histimine release. So once the hives go away I can take the new kratom? So what do I do. I got brand new kratom coming today. Its been a full day since the hives and they are completely gone, no itching or rashes left. Should I wait to take this new kratom. Im really hoping I can just take it, because I dont know how i'll sleep or deal with the pain without it. Sorry for the long message im just in a really bad spot right now. Ive been taking kratom for over a year and nothing like this ever happened. Ive never even had an allergic reaction before. I just dont want to lose the one thing that makes life worth living.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Katrina B.

Last edit: by Kratomuser101.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45891

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2104

michele373 wrote: katrina,

im so glad you decided to stick around! your presence here has been so positive. for you and us!!! unfortunately im not the best at helping with 'technical issues' I can only do the basics.

I hear you on the phone. I had to upgrade about 6 mo ago and still don't know how to do everything! im still having issues being able to download anything from phone to computer. and I bought a cable to connect the 2..

but we get by doing what we can!

I now upload stuff on my phone to the cloud, then download that when on my PC. Or I email it to myself. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45887

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3961
katrina,

im so glad you decided to stick around! your presence here has been so positive. for you and us!!! unfortunately im not the best at helping with 'technical issues' I can only do the basics.

I hear you on the phone. I had to upgrade about 6 mo ago and still don't know how to do everything! im still having issues being able to download anything from phone to computer. and I bought a cable to connect the 2..

but we get by doing what we can!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45877

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yup yup yup...this website is strong on privacy protection and overall stability and security is beefed up a bit. There are good reasons for it. But, etc all have those occasional challenges with error messages and I recommend you try again in ten - sometimes that helps!

There’s a timer on posts also, so after that (I forget the default setting), it’s best to copy a long post you plan to submit. Then you have it to paste later if it time’s out. Long winded comments can disappear sometimes and copy/paste can save the post.

So glad you haven’t given up on the site because you already have so much experience to share and help others!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45870

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Thank you for sharing the stuff thats happened to you and others with posts, being told you are spamming when you are not, and that you've seen that complicated form thing. Really helps me. I have lots of trouble we ith working computers and my cell. They got me into a Gslaxy S9 a year or so ago a t the phone store. I dont have the mind set for how these machines work. I admire people who understand the dot com stuff. But right now I can barely type, lol. Cant get my smiley faces to work. I have to laugh. Try to keep a good attitude. Feel better that way.

BUT it is so worth it to connect with all of you good folks. Per sonal thank you to Laurie and Babel 17 for helping w ith my forum confusion. Your support is very lovely. I was almost ready to dropout last night.great night you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Suz

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45869

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote:

Babel-17 wrote: I can't edit my post, but the site I mentioned isn't the one I meant. It's just that the names are similar.

Lol, and the board rejected that site's link as spam, when I tried to post it in the normal form. So I guess post count doesn't matter like I thought it did. I can post links to Amazon whereas before I thought I couldn't, so I just don't know about if post count matters or not.

Babel ... do you mean kratom dot commmm?

Oops .. didn’t finish reading the thread .. u figured it out !!

After Laurie posted an alternative link I remembered this happened to me before, and that apparently the "shop" in the link was what stopped it going through.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45868

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
That happens sometimes to me as well. I don't think that complicated form does anything. If I recall correctly I just start over, or give up. I might make sure to add more text to my post before adding quotes. And there's always just pasting the quote in without using the forum's quote feature, and then just adding quotation marks around it. It happens to all of us at times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

How many Red Bali 500mg capsules to equal pain relief of Hydrocodone 6 months 1 week ago #45865

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Yes thats the vendor. Very Informative site. Lots of info and scientific links and different organizations working to help the world understand the many medical benefits of this sacred tree.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds