Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47343

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Michelle ,i owe you a few rounds l B-) hope your cozy and feeling good (L)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47340

• ckbeme
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Actually, Michele I owe both of u a drink!

Cathy
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47337

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
brandon,

you owe me a drink lol.. we responded same time!

ckbeme.. yeah all the powder will be greenish. get a green strain some might be brighter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47335

• ckbeme
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks to both of you for your
detailed reply.
I know Coastal is pricey
compared to many other
vendors but I was just tired
of searching and found a
couple of sites that said they
were good source.
Their sample pack selection
sucks so I just went with the
Red Maeng Da. I was surprised the
powder is green?!
But I'm going to place another
order using advice from both
of you. Definitely want to do
sample packs.

Thanks again to you for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47333

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
hey ckbeme!

we have a virgin on our hands! j/k just trying to make you smile. my 'first time' was about a year ago and I didn't have the forum. it was overwhelming and a bit scary at first. gooble wasn't much help. my hubby and I were navigating kinda blind. enough about me...

I do recommend blending with juice. anything acidic you have on hand. orange or grapefruit are faves. let it sit for at least 10 min or so. makes it dissolve and ive been told it draws out the active properties.

or it dissolves very well in hot water. so tea with a good amount of honey or sugar works very well.

I would start with 2g. about a flat bakers teaspoon on average. red maeng da ( RMD ) is typically good for pain relief and it may give you energy. so do 'horns' typically. but in the beginning all reds sedated me, so experiences are different, but can change, too. I do blend often, or you can buy a blend. if you blend your own I would get a digital scale. then as you find what works for you its easy to recreate. maybe blend a big bag.

but I do recommend changing strains, types, and companies often. keeps your reactions fresh.

its quite possible you might like kratom more than pills. warning you! I recommend if you are able to, order more. maybe a bigger variety too. a couple reds, maybe a gold or green. I do blend, but golds can be some of my favorite 'loner' strains. its a red that's dried differently. its good for pain relief but typically gives you good pain relief and mellow energy.

some greens do similar effects. more of a mood lift.

but I would get more cause Mondays a holiday. so if you order soon, its more possible to have more by like Wednesday.

many wonderful approved vendors. in sense/ gold leaf has great ounce samplers. organic at a great price. oties, re-leaf llc, top extracts, kratom krates, inland.. list goes on!

fused flora, soflo and Bennis are forum favorites too, but not officially approved, yet at least.

sign up for emails from as many places as you feel comfortable! you will be the first to know when they have promos or specials.

I hope I caught you in time and this helps! welcome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, ckbeme

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47332

• Visitor
Stoked you found this awesome community and great resource for info CKbeme!

Mixing is a great way to get more full spectrum effects from diff alkaloids... covering more bases/ territory. Folks who are substituting pain meds for kratom often need to take a higher dose ... on average...( start with 1-2 tsp and take another tsp after an hrs if needing more ) to get relief from WD and or pain ... The best one can ask for is to feel relief from wd , and feeling ... normal ... in a good and reduced pain kind of way ...
kratom is touted and historically known to be very helpful with this ... most if not all folks who’ve been using kratom for some time know that rotating diff varieties and mixing different types helps in more than a few ways .. and aside from mixing up alkaloids, also helps with not becoming desensitized to one type ...by rotating varieties .

you will find that some kratom is more relieving when mixed, and more effective when you use them every other day or every other 2-3 days... using diff batches in between ...mixing a red with a green Can be help extend the pain relief from a red . Mixing a couple diff reds can deepen the relief as well. But some just shine really bright on their own! I really enjoy reds, greens and some golds for pain , mood boosting and energy benefits. It’s worth the work to find what works for your chemistry... can def be a game changer ... but it takes finding a quality vendor providing quality kratom and experimenting ...

Kratom is very good at providing relief from many kinds of ailments ..

If you need some vendor selections to consider ... here’s a handful that I can personally vouch for !

Benni Botanical :Md Blend , green elephant , red indo , suoer bentuangie are some good ones to think about..

Insense/Goldleaf Botanicals : red Bali , red dragon blend
( some folks really love this one ) white Hulu has great energy but also good pain relief for a white ..good to mix with a red ! Red Hulu !!

Lucky Herbal : green Maeng Da , green Hulu

Fused Flora : red Bali, green kapuas ..

Just a few off the top of my mind .. I’ll add more later ... gotta do dinner with the fam !

Your making a awesome choice to begin alternatingoain meds with kratom.... I used to always welcome opiates in my life because of my chronic pain ... now I can care less for them , kratom is that helpful for me! Just remember to be patient and try a few diff varieties from a few diff vendors.. see what works best and buy more if it’s giving you great benefits ! Good job ! Please check back in and let us know how it’s going with you !!

Take good care my friend !!

Brandon

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

General question on Kratom for pain relief 9 months 1 week ago #47330

• ckbeme
  • Fresh Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: For me all the diff types help me wit anxiety and depression except most whites .. with some exceptions...

I like green Hulu, green maeng da , really most greens !
Red Hulu , red Bali , red maeng da... red Borneo can be sedating.... bentuangies , specifically ones from Benni Botanicals are great for energy, anxiety depression and pain relief: super bent , bent kapuas milk, chocolate bent

Fused flora has great selections of greens whites and reds

A few vendors I have been enjoying lately are :Benni , Fused flora , Solflo ...InSense: GoldLeaf,

All great quality and reasonably priced ...

Best sample options are Benni, Fused flora and InSense...

There’s more I love but these ones come immediately to mind ...

I am also seeking good pain relief to substitute oxycodone. I got small 25g pack of Red Maeng Da from Coastal where they said it was good for pain and energizing.
I've read that it can be sedating depending on dose, and energizing at lower dose.
I really want pain relief and energy. You guys think I need to take 2 strains to get both benefits?
I'm going to take my 1st dose in a couple of hours and not sure how much to start with. I have powder.
Also, can I mix it with any beverage 6o mask the taste? I hear it's pretty nasty…
Thanks. Glad I found your forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

General question on Kratom for pain relief 11 months 5 days ago #45752

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598

pstevens wrote: May I ask what brand as well as type/strain of Kratom you are using to describe your pain relief along with the less anxiety benefit?

I rotate strains and sometimes vendors very often to try to keep tolerance as low as possible. There's not really a one size fits all unfortunately. What I've observed is what best for me doesn't always work well for others. My favorites are red banjar, green kapuas, and white aceh if I had to select three of mine.

But there's lots of other great vendors as well. Soflo, bennibotanicals, rhino, restore jake... To name a few of my other favorites.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, INSENSE3

General question on Kratom for pain relief 11 months 6 days ago #45711

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I'm going to link this because of the many vendor suggestions.
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/introduce-yourself/8644-...-the-community#44949
and this review of FusedFlora you will find different strains reviewed here.
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor/8689-a-fused-flora-review#45303

Suggestions on what to take are offered and sometimes are spot on but kratom is very subjective, still it has many more hits than misses but we recommend trying samples to start to see what works for you.
You should get more feedback on that subject.

Choosing a vendor can be based on reviews, price, shipping speed, payment method availability. We all have a few favorites check out my links above.

Green strains are excellent middle ground strains and most for me help anxiety and pain relief but I run into some greens where the pain relief duration was shorter than needed. Most Reds will relieve pain but some will lean sedating. I prefer more mood uplift in my reds than sedation for my pain relief. But as far as Red Borneo, Red Bali, Red hulu or green Maeng Da, Green JongKong I can't guess what will work for you.

Kratom is nothing like prescription or over the counter medicine taking, its worth the effort because my pain management is in my control.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3, CanadianTW

General question on Kratom for pain relief 11 months 6 days ago #45709

• Visitor
For me all the diff types help me wit anxiety and depression except most whites .. with some exceptions...

I like green Hulu, green maeng da , really most greens !
Red Hulu , red Bali , red maeng da... red Borneo can be sedating.... bentuangies , specifically ones from Benni Botanicals are great for energy, anxiety depression and pain relief: super bent , bent kapuas milk, chocolate bent

Fused flora has great selections of greens whites and reds

A few vendors I have been enjoying lately are :Benni , Fused flora , Solflo ...InSense: GoldLeaf,

All great quality and reasonably priced ...

Best sample options are Benni, Fused flora and InSense...

There’s more I love but these ones come immediately to mind ...

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds