Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 3 weeks ago #46014

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598
Good lord I ate too much, but between michele having pumpkin pie for breakfast and the persimmon dressing, I could be a bit envious. Glad everyone enjoyed!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Katrina B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46013

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Been gone a day good to be back.did a little holiday stuff and ate. I agree about healthy acceptable fat. Still working on balancing and understanding how to use the kratom. l.p., 3 helped get me through cooking for part of the first Thanksgiving in a few years. Was well enough to do it. That was so great. Wehad ours yesterday instead of on the day. Used a red maeng da and as green Malaysian leaf tea. Helped alot with the pain. My adult son and fiancee came. Feeling so good having this group. Glad you had goodfood. Thanks to all zfor comments.up late here on the west. Blessed rain:) `
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Lacie J.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46012

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
thanks brandon same to you!

that sounds so good youre lucky you weren't closer lol...I keep it simple and casual. our apartment is way to small for fussing. laurie we had the little weiner dog for the week and ALL she wanted to do was bark. we will not do that again! became more stress than it was worth. hate to say it.

laurie I hope you get the dog sitting jobs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46011

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I bet you had some amazing dishes chef Michele !!! Happy holidays sweetie!!

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46010

• Visitor
Don!! Brother Don !!!

I regret to inform you that I’ve been making all to good in the left overs ... cooked a giant 24lb turkey .. was all they had left at the store the day before turkey day...and only had like 5 family members that actually care at meat and aren’t vegans or vegetarians!! Turned out really good ... cooked it in a couple inches of apple juice, super tender meat !!! The mushroom gravy was crazy good too.... the stuffing had persimmon, apples , goji berries ( yes I’m slightly a bit of a hippie) walnuts ... and .... onions garlic ...... and the bread croutons from a local bakery.. long story short .... I have way more leftovers even after sending a few home with healthy leftover plates .... but .... the home apples pie and pumpkin pie (made from a special squash my ladies father farms ) were delectable and on point ... all in all really healthy ... if you feel like lots of butter and cream lol ... I feel like fat is great as long as it’s quality fat... but I’m really just justifying the indulgence of this holiday.. and buying my story without any debate with myself Hahahaha

Give Liz a hug for me .... much love and respect Sir brother Don !!! (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46008

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
to me... pumpkin pie is a perfectly acceptable breakfast.. my weakness is stuffing, turkey, and homemade gravy. don I hope you don't see this! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46007

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
I never met a pie I didn't like. :lol:

On that note, it's nite nite time for me and Liz. Old people early bed time.
Stops us from continually eating!! :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Katrina B.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46005

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9075
I’ve been hitting the pies :-o
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46004

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
I hope you get the job Laurie. :-bd
I should do some dog walking I need to lose this ever growing pot belly. :( :lol:

Hey Brandon. :-h
Hopefully you were smarter than me and didn't pig out on Thanksgiving and then again yesterday with leftovers. Leftovers, for me, are a worse temptation than FOMO is. :woohoo:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Katrina B.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 10 months 4 weeks ago #46003

• Visitor
Saweet!! Very cool B-)

Crazy weather eh!!?? :whistle: :pinch: :side:

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds