Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 11 months 3 days ago #45871

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
I am using Doctor prescribed Methadone for extreme pain from an accident and damaged nerves and other problems in almost all skeletal parts of my body and nerve pain and nerve lesions from the tip of myfingers through wrist arm elbow upper arm under collarbone into my neck and spine. Also am prescribed other c2s. I use Kratom annd the only effect is pain relief from the substantial pain not treated by the pharmaceuticals. It has not blocked my receptor Sites the way Suboxone does. Good lu ck to you Ryan. I was worried about that too. No problem.

This is a beautiful tree used by the people of Indonesia since ancient times for healing of many things mental and physical.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Lacie J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 11 months 3 days ago #45835

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
Welcome to the forum ryan,

I am going to link this for you.
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/57-the-easies...addiction-to-opiates
Give it a read, if it doesn't answer any question you may have, start asking specifics.
Someone with experience with this will be along.
Hang in there.
You found the right place.
Best
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Lacie J.

Questions about Kratom and Methadone 11 months 3 days ago #45829

• ryan122884
  • ryan122884's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I have a Question about how Kratom acts with Methadone.

For instance if you take a Suboxone while on methadone you get extremely sick with acute withdrawal. Is there anything like this with Kratom? If i start tapering on Methadone can I drink Kratom Shakes at night to feel better?

Anyone have any experience?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B., Lacie J.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds