Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Anyone here with ADD/ADHD? 10 months 3 weeks ago #46023

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey lacie !! Nice to have you !!

I don’t have ADD , but I recall having read some folks having good results with some white ( more stimulating) varieties.... which would make sense, as meds for ADD are stimulants that react in a focusing and calming way for folks with that ...

If I find any more info I’ll post it here ...

Take care Lacie (L)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone here with ADD/ADHD? 10 months 3 weeks ago #46018

• Lacie J.
  • Lacie J.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Hi there,
I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm 62 and currently take Ritalin for my ADHD symptoms and have for several years. I'm curious if any of you have found success using Kratom to help with attention span and lack of energy. Theres more than one type of ADD/ADHD instead of the stereo typical little boy bouncing off the wall. Mine is ADHD mainly Innattentive. I may be physically calm,but my mind is running at Mach I.

I know that as I age,it's going to be harder to obtain my Ritalin prescription. I'm trying to have a plan in place for when they decide I'm too old. I'm going to read this forum trying to learn all I can about Kratom. I do have a decent sized stash with many varieties. Thanks in advance for any help one can give.

Lacie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds