09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations)

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 1 week ago #46684

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777
You might want to try the white strain again but take less of it. Maybe half the dose and see how you react to that.

White strains have more of the alkaloids that energize (similar to caffeine ) so maybe you just need less.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 1 week ago #46627

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1722
Michele373 is right.....

Green hulu is good from both sites and is an excellent choice

From either website, but the Wilds at Gold Leaf may be a bit more to your liking.

www.goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)
or
www.insensebotanicals.com (Plantation Kratom)

thanx michele373 and Slippy!

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 1 week ago #46526

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
in senses green hulu is one of my top greens EVER
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46518

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1722
Regular, not premium, Green Maeng Da or Green Thai, they have done wonders for me

i would start with the plantation found at www.InSenseBotanicals.com

The Wild types can be found at www.GoldLeafBotanicals.net

Enjoy! (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Slippy

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46502

• Slippy
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I just ordered the lucky 7 pack from LH! Too good of a deal to turn down and I've yet to read any bad reviews! Everyone seems to rate their Kratom as a 9 or 10, and the fact that they show the levels of alkaloids is a big plus to me! Thank you for turning me on to them. I should be receiving my BB order within a day or two and will write a review! Thanks again for all the reply's!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46500

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
most vendors do post a lot on their sites. COB and lucky does. COB and kratom krates have it on their bags too. re-leaf has on average 1.5-2.2 mitra. ( part of why they are a fave! )

reach out and ask the specific questions if its not on their site.

I have not tried botanical bunny but have heard good buzz. good luck let us know. the more people open up about their experiences the better we all are.

see brandon.. I knew you would know! ill try them eventually!

im taking forever typing.. bed time for this old lady.. nite all. (hugs and kisses to nan. was thinking about you today..no offense guys! )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Slippy

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46497

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor

michele373 wrote: brandon help me out here!

one place I haven't tried ( but he has ) is lucky herbals. I remember them having a house blend that's supposed to be optimum blend .. yes found it! borneo blast. blend of white and green MD

many others said they have amazing kratom at great prices.

LH has a great green md, good energy... upbeat and great moodlift and pain relief... I haven’t trie the Borneo blast ... sounds very good !!.!!

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46495

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Hi Slippy,
Green Malays are relaxing for me. Doesn't matter the vendor.
I know you said lowering the dose doesn't work for you but how low did you try? Try again and go lower. If that doesn't help continue your normal dose of course,
I take greens for work and to make sure they are more energetic my dose for greens is lower than my red dose.
I also get a little anxiety from whites but mixing in some is a great suggestion.

My current work strains
Green Borneo - Pa Botancials
Emerald Green

Green Hulu = Goldleaf(Insense Botanicals)
Green Thai

2 Greens from Re-Leaf, these I purchased before the phenotype system so naming them won't help.

Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Slippy

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46494

• Slippy
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22

michele373 wrote: hey slippy!

glad you found us. to be on the safe side contact the vendor for a motivating green. typically a maeng da is more energetic as an example. but nothing wrong with blending a green with a white! try 50/50 and see if that works for you. experiment from there. typically horn strains are more energetic as well.

I recommend re-leaf llc in maine. a discount code for an extra 10% off by referral is GRYVOIQUU8. their blends are stellar. for you I reccomnd the kim jong boom blend, ( yes they have cute humor! ) or calm energie.

but honestly they wil even make a blend for you if you ask specifically. and it wont break the bank.

other awesome vendors here are insense/ gold leaf, kratom krates, COB, inland, top extracts, natures cure, oties, tea time botanicals. other great not approved ( but awesome, tried them! ) fused flora, bennies botanicals. list goes on. but because your needs are specific I would reach out to the vendor that catches your eye. and also ask them if there is a discount for being an ILK vendor. most do.

white Vietnam from COB (christophers organic botanicals) was the last white I bought. its on sale. and the mitra and 7-ohm levels were higher than their red Agatha. which is super rare, from what ive seen. I blend it with any other color.

sorry I am SO rambling. please leave any questions and someone will find you and chime in.

welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the reply's everyone, it's great to meet you all! Mixing strains is a great idea, I will definitely give that a try! Just curious Michele, does COB show their levels of 7-OHM and Mitragynine? It would be so great to actually be able to see that information. If not, do you happen to know any vendors that actually show the alkaloid percent content of their strains?

Also do you happen to know anything about Botanical Bunny? I ordered a bunch of small samples of every kind of strain from them a few days ago, and am just wondering if you have heard anything about them!

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373

Green strains making me tired, should I try white? (Recommendations) 5 months 2 weeks ago #46493

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
brandon help me out here!

one place I haven't tried ( but he has ) is lucky herbals. I remember them having a house blend that's supposed to be optimum blend .. yes found it! borneo blast. blend of white and green MD

many others said they have amazing kratom at great prices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slippy

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds