09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC: First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 1 week ago #48535

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3951
hey Trudy!

happy to have you here. im glad you found something that works for you. maybe 'dose' a few hours after dinner and then eat something light and small. like yogurt with fruit ( or ice cream lol whichever) and your food sleep onset can be used as a positive.

im no kratom expert or nurse, just a suggestion.

im glad you wont give up! especially in the beginning its a totally new substance for our bodies to get used to. and what we eat right after does effect our burn. never thought it would matter so much as it does. stay hydrated and eat well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Trudyf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 1 week ago #48530

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
Trudyf Yes ive had what they call a Kratom hangover too which is the not feeling so refreshed feeling the next morning. It feels disgusting slightly upon waking up but its very short lived. I noticed that if i give myelf a half hour after i wake up to have coffee and than water to rehydrate that the kratom hangover goes away within a half hour and i feel normal again. Most times though i burn a shake of kratom upon wake up but i just wanted to tell you that so your not alarmed or think that the day after effects get worse or will shy you away from kratom because it doesnt get worse or last long even after being on kratom for months when i take a day of here or there i dont feel withdrawal or hangover at all although everyone different but i personally dont get any ill feeling other than the groggy feeling i get for the first half hour in the morning before it wears off. The other thing is what you stated about falling asleep at night which ive noticed to. Be careful about dosing to late in the day because even now that my body has tolerance to it if i dose my second dose of the day after like 7:30 or 8:00 pm i find it hard to get to bed before midnight. Once your body gets acclimated to kratom though the trouble your having falling asleep will go away... Hope you have a great day Trudyf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trudyf

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 1 week ago #48527

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
That is excellent news Trudy. :-bd =D>

I've had times when I got all day relief but it doesn't happen all the time. But it is great when it does. :-bd

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trudyf

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 1 week ago #48525

• Trudyf
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Mscanlan4803

Thank you very much for your support. It sounds like you have the opposite problem to me re tolerance. Either way, it can be frustrating. And it is good to read that Kratom really can last that long - yesterday i was beginning to wonder if my bodys biochemistry was disagreeing with Kratom, and acting up in some way. It doesn't seem to tolerate much in the way of any type of substances. The Kratom continued to act at night too; so it was hard to sleep. I didn't feel refreshed this morning.

Anyway i have taken the same dose today but with a shake rather than just with water, in the hope that it might not last as long. Atypical reactions to substances are typical for me so i think it is going to take some time before i find the right regime. But i won't give up.:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 1 week ago #48522

• Mscanlan4803
  • Junior Boarder
  • Even fools can be considered wise when their mouths are kept closed!
  • Thank you received: 79
Hi Trudyf welcome and thanks for the experience post. I envy your low dosage kratom intake as im a big guy and always had a tolerance to everything naturally and currently dose 10 grams of kratom twice a day. So when i first tried Kratom too i noticed the effects lasted for well over 10 hrs but as time went on i gained a little more tolerance and noticed my doses didnt last as long as they used to. Dont be alarmed though sounds like with the way your body works with herbs and substances that even if you gained a little of a tolerance your dosage would still remain low and the effects would still last long enough that you might only have to dose twice a day.. I know some people dosing 7 grams 3-5 times daily.. Im glad you found a dose that works for you though and can reap the major benefits this Leaf has to offer. There are alot of really good people on here and some Kratom Gurus and very knowledge filled minds on here.. Hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do. Im also new here but feel like i already been here for months Thats just how welcoming this community is
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Trudyf

First time user: good experience today - took Thai MD 3 months 2 weeks ago #48512

• Trudyf
  • Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi

I am new and tried a red strain and was very ill on just a few sips of a 1g tea a few days ago. But today was a very different experience altogether. I weighed 0.05g as i knew how sensitive i was to the few sips of a 1g diluted tea a few days ago. It has been fine. I took it mixed in water at 11.30am and it has actually lasted since then (it is now past 7pm.) I have a question - isn't the effect supposed to only last about 2 - 4 hours? It could be down to my biochemistry.

I am very aware of my hypersensitivity to all drugs, herbs and foods. I actually have the condition where i fall asleep whenever i eat. Food acts as a narcotic for me. I have had a very weak management system for that for many years. Today however, my mind stayed sharp even when my eyelids wanted to close after lunch and dinner. It seems that both of my sensitivies to Kratom and food are fighting eachother, and Kratom won! This is a real game-changer for me.

Thank you; i am so glad i found this forum. And i am so relieved that my body is tolerating this strain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds