Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Information 2 months 3 weeks ago #49709

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
At first the taste can be hard to get over but its pretty quick to get used to it. Also since youre on opiates its not gonna be as effective at first, but when that transition is made the benefits are fully observable. Just like Brandon said. Personally i never used opiates, i was going to because i was just miserable always in pain but i tried kratom first and so glad i did.

Fused flora here is a good vendor you can trust and they have a good selection. Getting a nice sample pack or 10 way split kilo is a good place to start.

Let us know how it goes, always feel free to ask and welcome aboard :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CanadianTW.

Information 2 months 3 weeks ago #49695

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 567

Gmomma102 wrote: I am seriously thinking of experiencing Kratom for pain relief. I have been on perc 7.5 for the last14 yrs.
I would love any info on reliable vendors and the different types and advice anyone can offer.
Thanks

Welcome! Brandon is all over it in his response. The only thing I'd add is I've had a lot more success with kratom since moving towards making tea.

Kratom has been used at least for a thousand years, perhaps longer in SE Asia, and one would think after all that time they would have figured out the best way to serve it and get results. I'd say they have in the widespread making of tea. A lot of folks toss and wash, and if it works for them great, but I've had digestive issues with it that tend to not present themselves when using it as a tea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Information 2 months 3 weeks ago #49685

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1245
Hello Gmomma102,

Welcome to ILK, we are stoked to have you as part of the community/ family,

The lovely leaf can be tremendously helpful for chronic pain conditions, but having pain meds in your system will most likely not give you the full gamete of Kratom’s subtle benefits .
Kratom has personally lowered my chronic pain by 70-90%, obliterated my depression and squashed most of my anxiety. It’s one of the most beautiful things to take control and have the power over your own pain management, and no longer be needing to fill prescriptions... if that’s your goal.
Because kratom and opiates both effect the same receptor sites , and opiates being the stronger lock and key to these receptors , weaning down on your meds would be one approach also substituting a dose of your meds for kratom . Having opiates in your system might require a bigger starting dose versus someone without opiates on their system . But always best to start small and add more every hr till you reach a level of relief . Usually 2 gms or 1 tsp is a good recommended starting dose. But perhaps you might need to start at approx 4 gms or 2 tsp . Start small and adjust in 1/2 - 1 tsp increments .
As time goes on and your system detox’s from the meds , you’ll get more benefits out of kratom . Moodlift , energy ....in conjunction with pain relief / Lowered WD symptoms . What to expect at first , is a lowered or possibly not even noticeable WD symptoms with pain relief . Which is awesome .... less meds in your system= better results . It’s a process that is worth the effort !
Many folks have had great success with taking kratom to help with chronic pain and to ease WD from pain meds . Making the transition much more friendly experience and successful outcome .

Usually the most helpful type is red strains.
They tend to give more pain relief and WD relief as a general sense . As well as greens, golds and bentuangie ( fermented ) kratom .

It’s best to get a few varieties/ colors to see what works best , but reds would be a great starting point .. for example red Bali , red Borneo etc ... some greens like -
green Maeng da , green Hulu etc ...

All of our ILK approved vendors are stellar and offer pure, safe and potent top quality kratom. Finding what works best for your chemistry and what vendors you prefer as well as dosage amount, is the work needed to be done . It’s worth the effort and is very rewarding when you dial it in.

I’m going to post a link or two that will break it down for you.. perhaps better than I can lol, and others I hope will chime in and add to my piece .

Congratulations at wanting to consider kratom as a alternative option to opiates , please ask any questions that come up or for vendor suggestions , but know that ILK vendors are vetted for and offer the best they can source

Take good care

Brandon

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/battle-pain-k...ddiction-with-kratom

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/the-easiest-w...addiction-to-opiates

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/kratom-basics-for-new-users
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Information 2 months 3 weeks ago #49684

• Gmomma102
  • Gmomma102's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I am seriously thinking of experiencing Kratom for pain relief. I have been on perc 7.5 for the last14 yrs.
I would love any info on reliable vendors and the different types and advice anyone can offer.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds