Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom Kaps(the brand) vs Gold leaf botanicals 2 months 4 weeks ago #49850

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 174
Thank you for your consideration, Dknight178. We appreciate and value honest opinions. Looking forward to your thoughts. That’s a very reliable strain, good choice!

Let us know if you have any issues or questions,

INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)
www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 after hours
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom Kaps(the brand) vs Gold leaf botanicals 2 months 4 weeks ago #49832

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4089
hey dknight!

yes, please let us know! ive never tried kratom caps brand, so I cant compare. but I WILL tell you insense is a honest, trustworthy, reputable vendor that stands by their product. if that doesn't work, tell them first. their dark red MD is one of my favorites.

no vendor or brand is going to provide 100% relef for every person. all we can do is help guide others what works for us. but I do order many other herbals from insense too. their akuamma and Incarvillea are both effective for day pain, for me. skullcap and corydalis are my go to for night. usually separate, one or the other. only in rare circumstances will I take 1 of each 00 capsules.

I have gotten all of these herbals from other vendors, but they have the best price for effect/ concentration. add our 15 % off and it cant be beat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Kratom Kaps(the brand) vs Gold leaf botanicals 2 months 4 weeks ago #49825

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
The Insense (plantation grown) and Goldleaf ( wild harvested ) .... I enjoyed both of them . I have chronic back pain, the main reason I take kratom ... I think you’ll be happy with your purchase. Good pain relieving qualities , quality kratom from a solid ILK vendor ...

Please check back in when you’ve had some time to try ! Wishing you the best , shoulder pain can be brutal , might consider adding some Akuamma to your kratom for added pain relief . Many members also swear by corydalis, and incarvilea senensis for great pain relief as well... something to look into.. I haven’t tried the last two I mentioned , but it’s on my list ... the feedback from those who have are very encouraging !

Take care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Kratom Kaps(the brand) vs Gold leaf botanicals 2 months 4 weeks ago #49821

• Dknight178
  • Dknight178's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I just ordered Red Bali Kratom powder from gold leaf botanicals. I'm hoping it produces the same relief as my other red Bali powder from Kratom Kaps Brand. Which was bought at a store locally. Thanks to all for the advice. I would hate to waste my money on other brands that don't provide the same or better relief.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds