Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Comments and questions... 5 months 4 days ago #50714

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
you are all awesome.

and yes BEV I missed you immensely. im glad you and your mother are well. you have helped us all so much in the medical application of all the active components.

I haven't seen mine face to face in about 2 months and it really hurts. I just remember when she was in the hospital fighting off cancer and I went to visit her with a scratchy throat and I gave her the basis of phenomia.. I beat myself up a while for that. but of course it wasn't on purpose.

2 c of coffee even espresso is nothing. I cut back to 2-4 c of caffeine after kratom. I was 6-10c.

skullcap for the PM is awesome. it has its own benefits too please research. its the only herbal my husband still uses ( 1g to 1.5 g ) but at those doses please be careful with kratom it can really bind you up. but it certainly helps with sleep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Comments and questions... 5 months 4 days ago #50715

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
you are all awesome.

and yes BEV I missed you immensely. im glad you and your mother are well. you have helped us all so much in the medical application of all the active components.

I haven't seen mine face to face in about 2 months and it really hurts. I just remember when she was in the hospital fighting off cancer and I went to visit her with a scratchy throat and I gave her the basis of phenomia.. I beat myself up a while for that. but of course it wasn't on purpose.

2 c of coffee even espresso is nothing. I cut back to 2-4 c of caffeine after kratom. I was 6-10c.

skullcap for the PM is awesome. it has its own benefits too please research. its the only herbal my husband still uses ( 1g to 1.5 g ) but at those doses please be careful with kratom it can really bind you up. but it certainly helps with sleep.

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50707

• Vanity33
  • Vanity33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Well not gonna lie I love drinking coffee. Usually no more than 2 cups a day just out of habit more than anything else. Caffeine has never really effected me. Decaf or regular has the same affect for me. I just like making foo - foo drinks. lol

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try and slowly work with the advice you gave me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50706

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1994
Absolutely agree , there’s def some fine tuning and mindfulness to get it dialed in to extract the most benefits with the least amount of Uh oh’s :) That’s the best when some of the experienced kratom enthusiasts/ believers can offer up these treasures of know how from the trials and tribulations!

Your mom must know how lucky she is to have her you as her daughter , I forget but does she also take kratom ?

When I first joined ILK, it was you , Laurie , Nan, Madmax .... .... then we had some great folks join in like Michele , Don, Babel and the rest !!hope he is doing well, I heard Marcus doesn’t have internet access at the moment , Miss that guy !

Anyways .... I’ve loved this community right from the start and feel like I’ve benefited so much from all of you, that’s why I get super stoked to see you since it’s been a bit , take good care of yourself Bomalley, and that mother of yours ! Just know how much I/ we appreciate you !!! Much respect (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Vanity33

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50705

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: And Bomalley .....

So nice to have you here , we all missed you tremendously :x I know I sure have :whistle: Always great words of wisdom for all of us !!

Have a awesome evening !!

GARSH...thanks!

I have been rather busy this past year dealing with my mother.

I did not realize how long I had been away from the forum, but always willing to help if I can.

Kratom has been so helpful to me I would like everyone else who seeks its benefits to realize them. Someitimes it is a real experiment of trial and error to get it right, so newbies can benefit from those of us who have already made the "errors" and learned from it.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Last edit: by bomalley.

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50704

• Pizza and kratom ?
And Bomalley .....

So nice to have you here , we all missed you tremendously :x I know I sure have :whistle: Always great words of wisdom for all of us !!

Have a awesome evening !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50703

• Pizza and kratom ?
Como Estás me amigo Babel ? What it be G?? Lol!!

There is some CBD with a little bit of melatonin ( from liftmode ) that I’ve been dabbling with here in there…bummed I just ran out :pinch: Very good at shifting down a few notches getting into a very “happy to close my eyes “ kind of state, Also Natures Cure has a product called Ashwanine... it’s ashwagandha with some L-theanine in the mix ... I’ve found this product to enhance the more relaxing side of my kratom doses , and adds a bit of a happy head buzz ... all good stuff !

I’m still needing to try Insense’s skullcap , def interested in one if it’s active alkaloid/ compound ...Baicalin....

Great herbs out there , it’s like a never ending herbal schooling !! Thx again Babel, I’ve learned some good things from your sharing.

Be well everyone , and may the kratom treat you all exceptionally awesome !

:-bd :-P :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50701

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2538
For issues with falling sleep, a number of products are popular. Herbal teas, Theanine, Magnesium, Melatonin, and herbal relaxants like the extracts of Valerian root, Passionflower, Lemon Balm, Magnolia Bark, Skullcap, and Kava.

Some sites that sell the newfangled sleep aids, ones that came out of a lab, have whole pages dedicated to sleep aids.

Btw, avoid Phenibut as it's very addictive, especially if taken to relax so as to sleep.

nootropicsdepot sleep-supplements/

liftmode calming

The forum's spam guard prevents posting the actual links, but a search for nootropicsdepot sleep-supplements/ or liftmode calming will get you the links.

If by any chance you ever buy from them you should be able to easily find a coupon for first time buyers online. If you register with them before ordering then they might just email you one, especially if you subscribe to their newsletters. I frequently get coupons for this and that from them.

I use their L-Tetrahydropalmatine (Corydalis Yanhusuo Extract), and that can be quite effective at times when taken before bed times. Trying to measure out just 30 - 60 mg. of it, the advised dose is 30 mg., can be challenge, but at least I have a scale that can attempt to do that, most can't. It acts a bit like a hypnotic as well, so bear that in mind. Their Baicalin, a derivative of Skullcap, is also good. The Skullcap from In Sense Botanicals, an approved vendor of Kratom is also very good.

IIRC some on this board take Corydalis. I don't know which variety though. I should look into that, it might be the best solution overall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50699

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
the 7-8 gram dose was definitely too much so itching was inevitable. I am surprised you did not get sick to your stomach.

I would suggest trying two smaller doses of red....one at dinner time and then another one about 4 hours later and see if that helps.
it may take cumulative doses to achieve sedation and it is not like taking a sleeping pill. I mean it is not going to make you feel sleeping or fall over woozy if you are awake and active.

it just enhances the ability to relax...(at least for me it does) and then I can nod off better. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I was able to sleep WITHOUT Kratom last night...(YEAH) but woke up in pain this am as usual.

Oh just another thought before I hit the submit button....you are taking white AND reds.....they might be competing with each other. Whites usually lift energy - good choice for the morning, rather like coffee.

I suspect you have already eliminated coffee and other caffeine containing beverages from your diet as you have been trying to deal with insomnia for quite a while, so I won't mention it here (he he).
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Comments and questions... 5 months 5 days ago #50697

• Vanity33
  • Vanity33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49
Well since I usually take white in the morning (for me 2.5g works) I started off small with the red at night around 2 or 3 grams hoping for the more relaxed effect but I waited about 45 min to an hours in between does and one night took about 7-8 grams and gave up because all I started to do was itch and that was a red boreno. I have tried another red that did the same thing so I just assume I cannot take OR it just does not effect me that way it does for most. I really do want to find a more natural approach to my sleep issues other than the pills the doctors give me.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds