Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Comments and questions... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50688

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
I use Kratom to help with sleep.

But since I also have pain, the red Borneo does double duty. IF I do not take it before I go to bed, then invariably either I have difficulty falling asleep, or I am up in the night taking something for pain.

Usually for reds a higher dose is necessary to get the sedative effect, AND I have also found that the effect is cumulative ie if I take 3 doses of a red throughout the day (like if it is a heavy pain day), then my night-time dose works REALLY well to help me sleep. Sometimes I am even nodding off before bedtime.

As far as the itching goes...this is sometimes an effect that new users find goes away with continued use...I know it did for me.

Also be sure to stay well hydrated that could help with the itching as well.

Vanity33 can you let us know what a "low" dose or a "high" dose is for you?
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Comments and questions... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50685

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4063
hey vanity!

yes we agree, white Mahakam is one of my all time favorite whites. I was the reverse, in the beginning almost all reds made me sleepy. the green Mahakam is my new favorite green.

just from my own experiences I would suggest red Agatha or red borneo.

I have heard about people getting itchy its not common but it does happen. maybe try an over the counter antihistamine.

but I CAN tell you I typically don't use kratom for sleep. ill either use an instant kava, skullcap or corydalis.

these are just my experiences and what ive heard many times from others. I am in no way a kratom expert or doctor. but if you want suggestions on where to get any of these send me a PM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Comments and questions... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50682

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 869
Mahakam is the region it was grown in Indonesia.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

Comments and questions... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50681

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1285
Hi vanity !

I love COB white Mahakan, just placed a order last week , should be here today !! Yay!!

I can also suggest white Thai from Lucky Herbals , they might not be accepting new customers at the moment ...

White Bali from Philly Kratom, very upbeat , smooth and happy energy .

White teku from Benni Botanical, one of my favorite whites.

White Bali from PDO.... very good happy vibes .

I’ll add more ideas in a bit ... Ford to get to work !!

Very happy you found one that suits your needs , and sourced from a great person/ company such as COB!

I also love his Green Riau amd green Mahakan.... really everything I’ve tried from COB was quality leaf ! (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Additional thoughts lol...

Comments and questions... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50680

• Vanity33
  • Vanity33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
I have only been using Kratom for a few months and was looking for something with energy/mood. I was struggling to find the perfect fit with both dose/vendor but I think I found my love which is White Mahakam from C.O.B.! So amazing for everything I was looking for but it was a name I had never heard of before. I have not run across this one before on any other site. Any reason why? If someone knows of something comparable to this please let me know because I really do not want to build up a tolerance to this miracle! I would love to take it daily but I do not for fear it will stop working as well.

Beyond that at night time I have been a horrible insomniac for no less than 20 years so I turned to the Red's which are not helping. I get no relaxation or effect. I have taken very low doses with no feeling and I have raised the dose and if I raise the dose all I do is itch. I have tried different vendors/ different strains/different dosage. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Zabrina
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds