Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Australia vendors 1 month 1 week ago #50775

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1280
Welcome to ILK Divot23 !

As far as we know kratom is not legal in Australia. Another new member said he read that it’s legal to grow but not buy or sale ... I can’t verify this statement.

I’m sorry my friend , we can’t encourage or suggest anyone breaking a law, however lame it may be , but if you find out for a fact that it’s legal to grow , then that’s pretty cool, and can see the benefit of growing some trees.

Hope you enjoy your time here , this community is very special, chock full of awesome members and information .

Happy you found us !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Divot23

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Australia vendors 1 month 1 week ago #50774

• Divot23
  • Divot23's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Please PM me if can supply in Adelaide Australia. Much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds