Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.

TOPIC:

Best for chronic pain? 3 months 3 weeks ago #51141

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1976
Thx Werewolf, I love kratom lol, and I love this community !! Welcome back :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Best for chronic pain? 3 months 4 weeks ago #51131

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
Hi, Brandon, and thanks for remembering me. I'll try to pop in here more often. And you're the mod here now! That's great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Best for chronic pain? 3 months 4 weeks ago #51125

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey werewolf , wow, I remember seeing you on some older threads/ posts a few years back when I became a member here , good to see you back ! :) (L)

I’m fascinated by your approach , amazing what the mind can do to take care of a physical ailment .... thx for share of that , please don’t be stranger !! Hope you are doing well .

Brandon

Best for chronic pain? 3 months 4 weeks ago #51124

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder
Oh yes ginko: I suspected that the ginko i tried at the time made my tinnitus WORSE!

Best for chronic pain? 3 months 4 weeks ago #51123

• werewolf
  • Gold Boarder

Nan70 wrote: Babel -Yep to Ginko. I like that its very mild but I still feel the benefits I continue to take it for mental well being. And yes my left ear still rings like a buzz saw.
Currently super B complex which is great for energy and metabolism. Ginko, Citrus Bioflavonoids, D-3, and occasionally Rhodiola not very mild but when you need it its great. I do tons of research before I decide on the next so I am pretty restrained before jumping down that rabbit hole.
I tried sound therapy for a few months, listening to frequencies, beeps, and running water, some very relaxing but still have ear ringing.
Thank you for the link I am going to look into what might be the next best try.

Vanity- I wanted to also mention Corydalis for pain relief www.verywellhealth.com/corydalis-benefits-4589168

I saw your post about tinnitus so i want to tell you how i dealt with it, and beat it, years ago, just because i know how horrible it can be. Mine came upon me abruptly on a camping trip in a place with a lot of mosquitoes. I kept slapping the mosquitoes in my ear and my ear was making a funny ringing sound, and that night I was awakened in the middle of the night by a loud hissing noise which I initially thought was the snake that had come into the tent, but instead it was the beginning of my tinnitus ordeal. The hissing sounded like a snake or steam escaping. I was unable to sleep at all after that. At all! The tinnitus would not let me sleep and it even became raucous during the night. The initial thing that saved my life I think was a drug, lorazepam, that one doctor gave me. It enabled me to relax and actually sleep. But I still had the tinnitus. Bad as ever.

Then I made friends with it. I decided that I liked it. When I was going to sleep and had the hissing sound I pretended that I was a passenger on a spaceship and the hissing was the sound of space dust on the other side of the thin wall of the spaceship next to which i was sleeping, or a submarine and it was the sound of the water going by. I began to think of the sound as relaxing. And then as I came to convince myself I liked it and found it relaxing it just went away!

Best for chronic pain? 4 months 5 days ago #51070

• Pizza and kratom ?
Very well put Laurie , it’s so subjective ! One persons favorite/ favorites .... are other folks wtf?? Lol
One day what’s wtf.... later down the road in is omg!!
I’m fascinated to no end by this riddle ! I’m lucky in that I’ve had a long run of effective and beneficial relationship with kratom ,

Sometimes seems like after a certain point in the day I don’t get the full gamete , not all the time , but often enough to be aware of this . I think my receptors might be saturated at the end of the day and that’s the cause .... figure it’s best to space out my last dose of the day a bit longer from the previous one to make it mas bueno ... but it's tricky cause I utilize kratom for pain ( like a lot of us do) ,

My last herbal help consisted of corydalis and Incarvilea , some shilajit and iporuru procured from InSense Botanical .. which is really helping , able to breath deeper without taking more kratom .

Herbs are awesome !

Best for chronic pain? 4 months 5 days ago #51069

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
Here’s a few more. The website is clearly under construction still, but here’s more helpful information for “tutorial”: www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news.html

However, I guess tutorial info is rather vague for learning WHICH ASPECT of the leaf is the subject of interest.

Most people want the best quality for the lowest price.

Like we have that information hidden or something.

It’s STILL subjective and must be personally tried to be a proper tutorial for YOUR use.

It cannot be done by someone else like an important test in a university.

There simply is no one “best product” for “best price” or we would all buy the same stuff for the same price on Amazon.

Some people make the mistake in assuming we are all idiots and it’s much easier to just buy extracts and skip all of this fuss over leaf products.

Definitely some clarity and some use of that SEARCH tab on the website is helpful.

Netflix movie, “Leaf of Life” might be considered tutorial-ish

I caught the end of the AKA advocacy recommendations and tutorials webinar on zoom today as to how to explain the science and best use scenarios with legislators in your geographic area. That was tutorial in nature. Very informative about the science versus propaganda n stuff. Helpful as to what NOT TO DO. Lots of which is done a lot.

We are all still learning about how the leaf helps us and today was nothing like yesterday; despite similar leaf strain and dose sizes.

Tomorrow will be nothing like today, even with the same products lined up on my dresser for the morning.

Yada yada yada talk about a yawner...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Best for chronic pain? 4 months 5 days ago #51068

• Pizza and kratom ?
We need , love and respect you more than you know Laurie (: ..... but now you know :) ..!!..!!..

I actually saw that one , but wasn’t able to find the other articles I’ve read and referenced before ... I bet those just haven’t been transferred over yet .

Thank you Laurie , hope the evening is loving you up !

Best for chronic pain? 4 months 5 days ago #51065

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
It’s way too easy to find, so we all jump right past it. Use the HOME tab. Next to FORUM. Here’s one example of a post that is pretty cool for “tutorial”: www.ilovekratom.com/what-is-kratom.html

It’s fun to be needed once in a while. xoxo
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Best for chronic pain? 4 months 5 days ago #51063

• Pizza and kratom ?
Laurie , I was thinking the same thing about the blog the other day... I looked for some articles Paul had made and couldnt locate them, I imagine that it’s one of a few things still getting transferred over to the new site , or I haven’t figured out how to access them.

Vanity , ditto to what Laurie posted , your bro sounds like a warrior , he’s blessed to have you help out with sourcing good leaf to alleviate some of his pain... I hope he gets great relief like many of us do... thx to this lovely herb called kratom ..

I love this community, all good things ! You all are good medicine !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds