Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aussie girl who needs help 1 month 6 days ago #51173

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1467
Dobby ! Welcome to ILK, !!

Sorry for the late response , I had originally had a post written up but it didn’t go through !! My apologies):

Littlebear gave some good advice , thx littlebear :)

I’ll add to this by saying that as far as we know , kratom is not legal in Australia, unfortunately all the info points at this being the case...

There’s a member who claims that is is legal , I’ve requested that he send me documents to verify this , I have not received anything yet .

Since we cannot encourage anyone to break the law in their country of residence, I cannot offer any sources because of this . I pray that there’s a way through this , but for now it looks like it is not legal to purchase and sale .

One thing would be start a petition and get the many signatures for the gov to reverse this silly law , other than doing that , folks who can really benefit from this great herb are loosing out, makes me sad that any gov or country would ban any plant as beneficial as kratom .

If we hear anything about the laws saying otherwise , we will post it on the forum .

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aussie girl who needs help 1 month 6 days ago #51172

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 458
I noticed you haven't gotten a response yet, so I wanted to touch bases. I don't really know about getting Kratom where you are. We all have our favorites. For pain I use dark red meng da from Insense. I take three grams. Mix in a bit of water and down the hatch. I also use greens to lift mood. I take Zoloft but have cut down my dose. I was taking diclofenic for pain but I don't any more.

I usually only take Kratom in the morning, but occasionally take a second dose in the afternoon. I have to be careful because it is very energizing for me and if I take it too late I will be up until the wee hours. And I am useless when I don't get my solid sleep. I've been experimenting with scullcap to help with sleep and I get that from insense as well. At some point I am going to work up a little sleepy time cocktail for myself by blending several herbs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Aussie girl who needs help 1 month 1 week ago #51162

• Dobby
  • Dobby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Community
I am in Aussieland and take Endone for chronic back pain. Although I only take a couple a day I want to get off them so want to try Kratom. Can you please give me some advice on the best place to source, the right way to take it, and what strain would be best for relaxation/euphoric and pain relief. I also take Lexapro for depression. Thank you in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds