Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Beginner seeking vendor 2 months 2 weeks ago #51725

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
hey chloe!

im sad to inform you im pretty positive kratom is banned in Australia.

its so unfortunate. many kratom companies use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for the benefit of the consumer.

i really dont have any insight on how to help you from here. in states where its banned you can have a PO box or mailing address in another state, i know that might not be the case for you.

maybe others can chime in on how to go from here.

i can tell you that there are many other herbals that help with anxiety and pain. depends on what you want. i have a few good CBDs i can recommend that help me and my husband.

check out meridian botanicals. the shipping will be super slow, but their prices are reasonable and they take many payment options. you can look up herbs by effect.

good luck to you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beginner seeking vendor 2 months 2 weeks ago #51723

• Chloe11
  • Chloe11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey everyone,

I hope this comes up correctly...yes, I'm a 33 year old woman with no idea how to post in a forum.

I love the page. I'm still unsure as to the legality of Kratom. I only just learned that CBD oil had been made legal in Australia since 2016, about 3 days ago.

I've also read the using Kratom can greatly increase the positive effects of CBD oil. Hence, my curiosity. I learnt this through Matt Finich's Opiod Recovery Support website and emails. I chose not to do his course because it just seems WILDLY expensive for someone who claims to be very altruistic in helping other addicts. I mean, I'm the first to say that everyone has to earn money and just because you don't have a conventional job, doesn't mean you should EVER do it for free. And lets be honest, his work is beyond important. Additionally that, if you don't put a price on yourself, no one will. But I was willing to cough up the fortune i don't have to do his all important course. I emailed his team/email address asking a few questions about what my level of individual contact with him would be and how much they could help me navigate finding supplements, seeing as they're in the US and I'm in Aus. It's been about 4 months now and no reply. Which is to say, at the very least, disheartening and made me inclined to keep my thousands in my pocket. What I have learned so far is that a lot of what Matt teaches, you can find out yourself if your get off your ass. That said, I think Matt Finch's program for opioid addiction is incredible and I wish things would have gone differently and I would have invested in the course. But, alas ! I've gone my own way.

I've done some preliminary research in Kratom, but of course, no one posts to Australia. Does anyone out there have any knowledge about the legality of Kratom in Aus currently and an appropriate vendor who could provide delivery in Australia. In a relatively legal way, of course. I don't wait to go getting anyone or myself into trouble. I know times are tough right now and postage my take a lot longer.

I came across one website that looked very, very, very dodgy and used BitCoin. uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhh, of which I do not like, understand, trust or feel remotely comfortable with.

I'm hoping you can give me some insight and advice.

Please private message me on here or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Warmest Regards,

Chloe Grice
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chloe11. Reason: Previous email address was incorrect (chloegrice@gmail.com). Please note, THE CORRECT EMAIL is: chloegrice11@gmail.com
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds