Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

dosage amount for pain 2 months 4 days ago #51922

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Thanks Michelle,

Not quite a raisin lol, but def a couple shades darker ... or redder more like it :)

Was a beautiful getaway , felt weird not checking in here daily .... this community means the world to me. I have so much gratitude for all the members and vendors helping each other and providing the best leaf that can be sourced .

Already looking forward to next year hot spring trip .... if my life was set up differently , I’d be living out there year round .... stoked to know I can visit once a year , having a week off from work was a trip ! Tomorrow I start back... but with a fat smile in my face ;)
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

dosage amount for pain 2 months 4 days ago #51916

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
hey brando!

welcome back! i hope you had a great stress free vaca.. well deserved! i hope you look like a raisin after soaking so much! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

dosage amount for pain 2 months 4 days ago #51915

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Hey there pdeck, nice to meet you and welcome to ILK :)

Michele gave stellar info , totally solid !
Don’t have much to add , rotation and taking the least amount of kratom to provide relief , and that varies from person to person and vendor/batch to vendor/ batch.

The longer time in between doses will be very beneficial , this lovely herb tends to give more with the less you take . I have chronic back and neck pain, have a reasonable tolerance because I take kratom several times a day for pain ... I’m ok with that , better than any narcotic I’ve been on .

Emptying out the powder from caps is exactly the same as powder not in the caps ... you’ll get the best price per quantity buying straight up powder ... and if you like caps , make them yourself , economically cooler that way :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

dosage amount for pain 2 months 4 days ago #51914

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
well rob,

among others desperate for good relief im willing to try just about anything at least once.

i was a paid guinea pig of sorts before i found kratom. double blind study. i got xrays and MRIs for free. its a once a month shot for pain for osteoarthritis/ arthritis in general. so i KNOW its in the works for being able to get released to the public. and boy did it work! and it helped with all pain, at least for me.

i think its a great milestone in modern science. or at least potential to morph into. i imagine depending on the medicine it can be beneficial for a wide variety of situations. only problem is once it comes out i probably cant afford it lol.. even with insurance! unless my deductible has already been met~

thank you rob. for all that you do! the fact that your company carries many essential herbs is a big plus. easy to recommend!

dosage amount for pain 2 months 4 days ago #51912

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1931
Michele373 definitely knows what she is talking about, she has a vast experience.

Thanks michele373!

insense1
Rob
:-)

dosage amount for pain 2 months 5 days ago #51887

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey pdeck!

im sooo happy for you. and yes, i take powder directly cause then i feel a more immediate effect, and if i need a gram or so more i know within a half hour or so. MOST times a flat level bakers teaspoon is about 2g. which is a good starter for most people. but some less, some more. some days/ strains you know you need a half gram or so more. at least with me. everyones different.

i do recommend getting a scale. its good to know what your 'sweet spot' is and it can vary by type, vendor, strain, your diet, numerous factors. some just need a little more red for it to be effective, ect.

i was on tramadol, and yes i prefer kratom. then again, its considered a narcotic now, and my 30 or 45 if im lucky capsules for 6 months wasnt cutting it.

im happy its working for you! i like red MD or red horn for daytime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

dosage amount for pain 2 months 6 days ago #51872

• pdeck
  • pdeck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
thank you I took four capsules yesterday it sure does feel like a potent pain reliever. I took Red Bali capsules yeah I almost bought powder but not sure of the taste but I have 200 capsules once I run out i may get powder next time, but next question what if I emptied out my kratom out of the capsules and put it on a spoon does this count same as powder form to try one time? This kratom works better than my tramadol prescription (100 mgs)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

dosage amount for pain 2 months 1 week ago #51849

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey pdeck!

everyone is different as far as reactions to every strain.. TYPICALLY for starter doses when you need pain relief its 2-3g per dose. you dont get much benefit taking more. just back yourself up, make yourself sick or get 'wobbles'. so in short 3-5 capsules should be your dose.

you do you, i know it tastes nasty, but in the beginning, especially first dose of the day, its better to take powder down the hatch. by toss and wash or dissolving. capsules wont give you as intense immediate relief. i reccomend akuamma and incarvillea as well in addition to kratom. wwe call that stacking. and then corydalis or skullcap for night.

many of us take kratom for pain. rotate strains and companies often. any other questions please dont be afraid! we are here to help. welcome to the best forum!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Misskitty213

dosage amount for pain 2 months 1 week ago #51840

• pdeck
  • pdeck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
I want to use kratom for chronic pain. I was told small doses gives stimulant but larger doses help with pain.I prefer capsules and It says 675 mg in each capsule. How many capsules I should take all at once for pain the minimum recommended and max recommended without underdosing or overdosing? If there is specific strain works best, let me know I had kratom for two weeks now so I am not brand new to the drug but somewhat new. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds