Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
If you're new to Kratom, this is the spot to ask questions and get more familiar.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New to ILK - What's your favorite strain and why? 3 months 1 week ago #51941

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
Nice to meet you herbalalternative,

I generally go for greens majority of the time , good energy , pain relief and moodlifting qualities are what I look for . Green Hulu, green maeng da....etc...

But I do love a non jittery uplifting white , faster reds and exceptional golds and yellows .

I have a lot of favorite vendors , I find that a wide variety of sources with a good handful of diff types and batches keeps me happy and with better effects than not .

Happy to have you here, like michele mentioned , anything we can help you with , we are here :)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New to ILK - What's your favorite strain and why? 3 months 1 week ago #51868

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
hey herbalternative!

welcome. glad to have you here. great question. but boy i cant even pick just one company! reds are my favorite cause they are the best for pain relief. but i love all strains maybe gold or yellow i love for daytime. id say red bali or hulu are my favorites right now.

it took me a ehile to be able to take these during the day. yes amazing plant i wish more people knew about! of course i try to spread to word. tell people to watch leaf of faith and hopefully open their eyes as to herbal options.

let us know how we can help you! many great vendors here that give us great discounts too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Reds 3 months 1 week ago #51859

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 177
Red strains for depression and anxiety.

Some reds are fast daytime reds that make my heart race.

I have tachicardia, fast resting heart rate.

I prefer slow reds that are relaxing.

Interesting fact: More red strains are sold than white and green combined. Probably because of pain relief?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Leelove.

New to ILK - What's your favorite strain and why? 3 months 1 week ago #51854

• herbalternative
  • herbalternative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey everyone, I am new to the ILK forum and am happy to have found such an awesome community of people looking to help and support each other through the knowledge share of the miracle plant Kratom.

I have been taking Kratom almost everyday for about a month now and I can't express enough how much this miracle plant has helped me with pain from multiple knee surgeries, a back injury, bouts with depression, and low energy levels. I am exploring strains and have begun to notice subtle differences with each one. My current go-to has been the White Hulu strain as I notice a significant relief of depression while simultaneously noticing a natural increase in energy.

I thought it would a good idea for my first post to create a discussion surrounding what your favorite strain is, and why? The amount of strains and purported benefits can seem overwhelming but I am aware that some strains effect people differently than others. What ailment have you experienced that Kratom has helped most with? Or in general, what is your favorite strain and why?

Wishing everyone good health & happiness.

-herbalternative
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

Last edit: by herbalternative. Reason: errors
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds