Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kratom in China - Legality 5 years 3 months ago #4148

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
You're not sure what it is huh? That's what I was worried about. I would love to obtain a small, analytical sample of that Chinese junk, for study (seriously, actual study, not word play, but real analytical study).

I think I would like to have it tested for heavy metals. I've heard about this type of Kratom coming from China. I want to see this for myself. I try not to believe things until I can find proof. Mind if purchase a small sample? I won't tie anything back to you at any point in time.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Kratom in China - Legality 5 years 3 months ago #4147

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
It can still be bought, as most Chinese merchants are not aware that it's not legal over there, but my contact says it is not legal. Alibaba also terminated my account for a short while, because I ran a search on their website for it, and then sent an RQF for it and got nailed, minuets later too! They caught me moments later! I tried to rationalize things with them, but they eventually started to ignore me when I began to prove that it's not illegal in the USA to have Kratom. I won the argument, and had my account reinstated, but still... They had to stop selling the Kratom extract. I was looking into extracts, and almost made a purchase, and then found out later that they had to cancel it, because they said it was illegal.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Kratom in China - Legality 5 years 3 months ago #4135

• Kratom_Club
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I purchased 1 KG of the 10-1 kratom extract and I still do not know what they sent me but agent swears it was kratom 10-1. The agent said he was marking shipment as Plant Extract 10-1, no mention of kratom on shipment at all.

Kratom in China - Legality 5 years 6 months ago #2440

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
Hi everyone,

I've been speaking with some of my Chinese friends, who are living in China. The two I'm speaking of today, work in the same field I do, exotic botanicals (still working to obtaining a broader range, since it's small right now). I inquired about their Kratom, and it turns out, that after they did some research, China has scheduled the leaf. I'm pretty surprised to see that, since you can buy all sorts of terrible things from there, like Ethylphenidate, poisons, etc. It's pretty easy to get it too. Somehow, this harmless leaf, is illegal there. I wonder why this is so. What's your take on this?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds