Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Jersey Kratom Bill 5 years 5 months ago #2974

• Rose76
  • Rose76's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
I checked with AKA and they have nothing about New Jersey.. from what I could find. That is why I posted here. I agree the people of NJ need to help out but there has been so much bad press about kratom in the media there. Thank you for the advice. If you find anything out from AKA please let me know so I can pass it on.

Ron Dancer did interviews and calls kratom as addicting as cocaine and heroin. A total misconception. Many of us outside Louisiana sent letters, e-mailed and made calls and it did not pass. I just hope this doesn't spiral out of control. Thank you both again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Jersey Kratom Bill 5 years 5 months ago #2973

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Probably, your best bet is to find residents of New Jersey and persuade them to call or email their Assemblymen or -women and educate those on the committees that are reviewing this bill.

The AKA has not asked for letters from outside of NJ, at this point. The most potent voices are those of the voters of NJ. If you vendors who have any customers living in that state, it would be most effective to contact them and ask for their help. Veterans in NJ are the most listened-to voters in that, or any other state.

Thank you all for your interest in keeping NJ legal, because every state we lose will otherwise become a falling domino that may lead to other states deciding to criminalize this helpful plant (which should belong to everyone who needs it, IMHO).
;)

New Jersey Kratom Bill 5 years 5 months ago #2971

• Miss Plum
  • Visitor
I would think it would be better to send letters to the people who are voting. Ron Damcer may have some other agenda behind this. Lets make sure the voters are informed.

Thanks for posting this Rose!

New Jersey Kratom Bill 5 years 5 months ago #2957

• Rose76
  • Rose76's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 69
A4431 Criminalizes manufacture, sale, and possession of substances containing kratom. I thought this would come up as a link but it is definitely worth reading. I just went to New Jersey Assembly and found it with the bill number. They want to impose up to a 15,000 dollar fine for possession of kratom... it is blood boiling really.

I am not sure if letters sent to Ron Dancer just made him even more angry but he is set on this. It may be easier to send testimonials to someone other than him. I wish New Jersey luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh

Last edit: by Rose76.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds