Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

All out Ban? 5 years 17 hours ago #5466

• aimee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 152
Welcome 49ers fan! New user here, too. Found a lot of help with a depression that just wouldn't quit.

Paul, that's probably the most well-reasoned and thought out answer that the OP was looking for.

Aimee
(Fair-weather Buffalo Bills fan)
Comfrey, my other favorite medicinal plant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All out Ban? 5 years 2 days ago #5453

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 139
I totally agree NW49ERSFAN, the powers that be don't want the potential of this herb to become public knowledge. They'd lose too much money in rehab facilities, methadone clinics and let's not forget suboxone. They'd rather keep people enslaved to pharmaceuticals so they can profit from the misery of others. I'm a firm believer in Karma and I believe that they will meet it head on somewhere down the road. We need to band together and spread the word of freedom to those who are suffering and not just those addicted. But to those who suffer depression, Anxiety and particularly our military men and women who suffer PTSD. We need a massive spiritual awakening on an individual bases. More and more citizens now know that the government is not their friend, but seeks to control them, the government in turn being controlled by big money corporations and have sold their ethics and Honor to this scum.
Sorry, this may be inappropriate for this forum, sometimes I get carried away by the treason inflicted upon "we the people"
Namaste'
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5437

• NW49ERSFAN
  • NW49ERSFAN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Hey there Shaman737! Its great too meet you as well man...Its awesome we have somewere too go to lay out what we need to say and vent when we need to when we are having to fight some outragous laws,etc...but hopefully sites like this, with all of us coming together we will come out on top...(But we shouldnt of had to had to fight it in the first place, right) Take Care! (L)
NO PAIN,NO ANXIETY,YES KRATOM!

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5436

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
Well I know I appreciate what you the AKA and Susan Ash are doing to safe this herb because I really dont think alot of people understand what it has done for alot of people & what it can do. And I have worked within the Chemical Dependency field as well, so I especially know just what Kratom could possibly open up so many more doors. I wish I could be part of the AKA if they ever need voulenteers to spread the word, which I already do, or anything id love to be apart! Thanks again for the solid feedback Paul!

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5433

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
Yes Paul I googled it too without success. If we don't have anything here, I'll support the US group as Canada usually follows along with America anyway lol.
Thanks for all you do Paul.
Brian
Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. -- Sakyong Mipham

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society. — Jiddu Krisnamurti
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5432

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Sorry, but I'm not aware of a Canadian pro-kratom .org. I would Google it and see, for sure. I can ask our Canadian friends in Facebook groups.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaman737

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5431

• Shaman737
  • Gold Boarder
That's encouraging to hear Paul, this herb is a Godsend for people with pain, depression, anxiety etc.
I'm sure big pharma's been trying their best to have it outlawed, they obviously know how effective it is and its potential to cut into their profits the more people find out about it.
Being as I live in Canada I'm wondering if there's an association here that's similar to yours Paul? If you happen to know of one I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.
Also pleased to meet you NW49ersfan, welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly and helpful people on here.
Brian(Shaman737)

The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5430

• kemppaulh
I understand your concern. Many others are concerned and many of us in the American Kratom Association and other advocacy groups are working tirelessly to make sure we don't lose our freedom to use this herb. This is especially important for medicinal users like yourself.

Many of us, working in non-profit groups are helped tremendously by this plant. Some wouldn't want to EVER go back to pharmaceuticals, so we are motivated to protect this freedom.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, LilSpooky1

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5426

• NW49ERSFAN
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you for taking your time to respond, plus makes me feel a liitle better. (L)

All out Ban? 5 years 3 days ago #5425

• kemppaulh
No, I am confident there won't be a ban. This is too big a genie to shove back into the bottle. Many people are being helped; few -- as hard as they try -- have found a way to seriously hurt themselves with this herb. I think all that remains is for the FDA to find some way to fit kratom into their arbitrary DSHEA (Dietary Safety Health Enhancement(?) Act), so we can all move on.
Eventually, it will be sold as a dietary supplement by vendors who upgrade their packaging/recordkeeping to Good Manufacturing Practices and refrain from making medical claims.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NW49ERSFAN, haserhMcBudz, Shaman737, Topnotchkratom

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds