Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.

TOPIC:

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14157

• Distressedklover
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Some people are worried about being flagged for ordering personally I don't think that is going to happen I think they are just going to ban it and let it fizzle out and since most states don't have laws against it I don't think the Feds are going to send agents all over to attack people who were otherwise normal a month before they could don't get me wrong but I feel the only ones they will go after are people still trying to sell it after the thirtyith today I got five people to sign the petition one being my elderly grandma she has seen how much this has helped me I feel like we might beat this everyone just stay positive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14151

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
Go to the American Kratom Association "Like" page on Facebook, not the closed group and you will find information about what to write and their email info. I'm sure you will be able to find your Missouri representatives, too.

You can also find the National Action Alert on the AKA Webpage: www.americankratom.org

Thanks for taking an active part in this fight!
;)

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14150

• johnnybee22
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 58
I've been reading a lot of the posts throughout the day while stuck at work on my phone, I just don't remember my passwords for things besides what's stored on my PC hehe.

It's sad that a lot of people won't get involved, whether it is to sign an online petition or whatever. I hope the march at the White House goes well, I really wish I could make it. I really wish someone would organize a rally in NYC which is closer to me than my state capital.

I stopped by my local head-shop where I buy my vapor juices, they have been selling kratom in capsule form, powder/leaf forum, and they've got some Blue Dragon 2oz drink i just found out about today. Their prices have always been rather ridiculous for Kratom and they know it but sadly a lot of the customers have no idea about this forum or the wonderful vendors you can find here.

They are some cool people and it is a business so I can't blame them for doing what they do. They don't market it or advertise it in any way, they keep everything basically hidden behind the counter. Anyway, I spoke to the 1 guy there and he said he heard about the upcoming ban and seemed pretty upset regarding it. He specifically stated that his boss is just waiting for some piece of paper to arrive in the mail or however regarding the ban, and sadly when or if it comes then they will obviously comply... but until then all remains the same.

I grabbed myself one of the 2oz drinks for $20, it tastes like garbage I just had it... I honestly haven't had any kratom in awhile, I'm afraid to order any online as I feel people are just going to be flagged... so I understand certain people and their fears regarding contacting any government officials. The government can be nasty, especially regarding "drugs"... and who knows what they know about Kratom besides what the DEA tells them.

It sucks, if the whole thing about the pharmaceutical industry getting their hands on it and planning to pill it up and require prescriptions for it is true than I don't believe there is any way to stop the ban and the scheduling. It's such a shame, they can say it has "no medical value" yet contradict themselves and plan new drugs with the exact same plant.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14145

• levonne90@gmail.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 343
Tyvm I'm assuming I need to wait till Tuesday to call since the holiday
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14144

• guitarguy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 234
I asked about 20 people to sign the petition and not one signed. They all said they are not interested one bit in getting involved in such a thing.
Go figure.

I just can't see this being stopped, knowing the drug companies are behind it. They won't allow it, since they have drugs being released soon containing the kratom alkoloids.

This sucks, we the people, suffer again.

Last edit: by guitarguy.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14143

• jovhaln
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I googled "my congressional representative" with my zip and followed the web. Took 5 minutes. :)

Oops, some one beat me to it, thanks distressed.

Last edit: by jovhaln. Reason: Redundant post.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14142

• Distressedklover
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Type into google what is my congressional district there will be a sight where you can type in your zip code then find out congressional rep for that district of Missouri

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14141

• levonne90@gmail.com
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 343
Could anyone help me figure out who the representative for the state of Missouri is and the humber to call I am having trouble finding it, and I understand I need to tell them my story and the good about kratom but am I supposed to ask them about a demand letter?
Be not afraid of growing slowly, Be afraid only of standing still.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14139

• Iluvrocknroll
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47
How can we find out who the representative for our state is? Lol, I hate politics.

Kratom To Be Placed As A Schedule I Narcotic! 4 years 1 month ago #14137

• jovhaln
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Found my congressional rep. and contact info for DFW area. Planning a concise written plea.
Wow, still reeling from the news....

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds