Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

OHIO Ban Is Threatened 10/01/2018 -- Please Call Your Reps Monday, Residents 2 years 2 weeks ago #31711

• Inaramshead
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Do you guys think this essential means it's a matter of time before Kratom is illegal in all 50 states like the AKA is saying now?

I hope not.

The audacity of these people in the FDA and DEA makes me furious because they KNOW they are lying.

Then they justify keeping alcohol and tobacco legal (not that they shouldn't be), but try to ban Kratom.

It's all about money in the end.

They are probably in cahoots with big pharma and fear a loss of profits.

I hope it stays legal in as many states as possible for as long as possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

OHIO Ban Is Threatened 10/01/2018 -- Please Call Your Reps Monday, Residents 2 years 2 weeks ago #31707

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4051
I assumed that a pharmacy board of directors had pharmacists on the board, not the case for the executive director, Steven W. Schierholt, his backgorund is in criminal justice and law. I "linkin-ed" him because I was having trouble wrapping my head around the fact any one who has a background in science could support the false claims against kratom.

OHIO Ban Is Threatened 10/01/2018 -- Please Call Your Reps Monday, Residents 2 years 2 weeks ago #31703

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9077
So sorry to hear your perspective is not promising. Welcome to the best kratom forum, tpsteele33!

Thanks for posting.
Laurie

OHIO Ban Is Threatened 10/01/2018 -- Please Call Your Reps Monday, Residents 2 years 2 weeks ago #31701

• tpsteele33
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
You can submit comments to the Ohio Pharmacy Board until 10/18.

But, in working in state government here in Ohio, I can basically tell you that this is going to happen unless there is a major blowback.

OHIO Ban Is Threatened 10/01/2018 -- Please Call Your Reps Monday, Residents 2 years 4 weeks ago #31354

• kemppaulh
  • kemppaulh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1147
New AKA Alert for Ohio Residents ONLY: americankratom.salsalabs.org/promotionalmessagefor...e6-8776-12e7222c7e03

Please Call Your State Reps to Stop Ohio Board of Pharmacy from Banning Kratom!
;)

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds