Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Is Kratom being seized in customs? 1 year 10 months ago #33140

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Yes, these seizures are not that same nonsense of recent years. It’s more like September of 2016 where whole stores are being targeted to get NOTHING. Fortunately, our trusted vendors have planned around such potential disasters.

Small packages do seem to be getting through. It’s the big orders they are confiscating and some are destroyed. That’s the reason for the price hikes by some vendors.

Direct from Indo orders have been just as risky as always. Lots of vendors over there with junk - that’s not new.

Inland did get their usual orders and I’m working on getting them approved on this site soon!
I’m sorry to discourage you on direct ordering, Wolverine. I do sympathize. The vendors do, too.

Don’t forget to email them to inquire about discount codes and/or free samples before you complete your order! :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is Kratom being seized in customs? 1 year 10 months ago #33136

• Wolverine
  • Wolverine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 166
I have found two vendors that have very good and similar kratom with reasonable prices.
I wanted to make sure because I’ve seen seizures posted since several years ago.
I’m going to stick with same vendors for a while and I want to try inland kratom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Is Kratom being seized in customs? 1 year 10 months ago #33134

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Wolverine, this is unfortunately true and has been discussed at length since Thanksgiving.

Purchasing directly overseas is not recommended for various reasons.

Namely, there is no protection if you get ZIP NADA for your money, as well as lack of proof of safe handling, among other reasons.

Prices HAVE gone up with the vendors IN SOME CASES to help cover the extra cost of lost inventory being seized or just held and delayed for no legal reason.

SOME vendors on this site are EATING their extra costs of lost product, whereas others are not.

You are welcome to shop where you wish. You might be fine. Who knows?!

It certainly doesn’t help the cause of keeping kratom legal by skipping over the vendors who have been in business for YEARS. But it’s cheaper to buy direct.

I’ve had samples sent to me from 4 vendors over the last 2 years and most of it was garbage (no alkaloids. Did you know the majority of kratom trees DO NOT HAVE the alkaloids we enjoy? Our vendors have connections on the ground who can tell the difference. It’s not a visible issue. Looks and smells like kratom and IT IS.)

Let us know how it goes.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Insense1

Is Kratom being seized in customs? 1 year 10 months ago #33131

• Wolverine
  • Wolverine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 166
I’ve read Kratom is being seized and some vendors are raising prices.
There’s over seas vendors I’m interested in trying but if it’s being seized in customs I’m very weary on whether to take that chance.
What have others heard and if you’re over seas vendor have you had any shipments seized?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds