07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Truth, Lies or Incompetence?

Truth, Lies or Incompetence? 5 months 3 weeks ago #39884

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3935
Did I mention you have my vote Robie?? Good form on laying it out there exactly how it is, pure no-sense in doing a devastating wrong like black sheeping Kratom, all self interested to take in more money and power than they’ve already stolen.. or have been allowed or given by an misinformed public !!!! The audacity, the irony!of those so called FOR THE PEOPLE organizations,

Pure hogwash !!!

Thx Robie, you have my vote and gratitude, keep educating your friends and neighbors, it’s a proper edumication!!! =D> (L)

Please continue to clarify for the rest just how beyond silly and violating these people are by their shady as all hell tactics !!!

Peace and Kratom , they go good together, one of the same !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Radio Dano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Oh you know

Truth, Lies or Incompetence? 5 months 3 weeks ago #39904

• Radio Dano
  • Radio Dano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 93
Thank you Laurie and Nan 70 for the information and links. You will both be given credit on tonight's show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Truth, Lies or Incompetence? 5 months 3 weeks ago #39913

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2823
we all know how corrupt and broken the system is. as far as MSM, we don't call em talking heads and spin doctors for nothing.. I like my 'local' station.. democracy now its streaming if anyones heard of it.. very 'truth' informative.

I might not be a veteran k user but I know most of the negative hype is baloney. I don't take it every day. and no negative effects. even my husband who doses a bit higher and started us on our k journey, used it to get off subs.. doesn't take it every day either.

I truly believe that if everyone was able to take to close to the same dose of a particular strain and get similar reactions they would have jumped on monopolizing that $ making bandwagon like the greedy moneygrubber mothersuckers they are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Radio Dano

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds