Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Win in Naperville, IL! 9 months 3 weeks ago #43231

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2184
Thank you for that report!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, plantadvocate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Win in Naperville, IL! 9 months 3 weeks ago #43221

• plantadvocate
  • plantadvocate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 220
VICTORY in Naperville, IL!

Kratom remains legal after over a year of working on this city! 21+ ordinance passed 9-0. THANK YOU to all who showed up, emailed, called, provided support - EVERYTHING! We could have never done it alone! A million thank yous and just pure love and gratitude to all who came and participated in this.

Special thank you to Jim Sourek for fighting this fight since last year and attending one on one meetings daily last year to educate the council! Those are the kinds of vendors we, as consumers, should all support!

Thank you to ALL who were involved- this particular fight was very much personal for me too. It takes an army!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Gibson, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds