Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This section is for Forum and Kratom industry news and announcements.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 year 2 weeks ago #44527

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Thanks for the love and support. This weather issue has triggered my “natural disaster PTSD” and anxiety along with trying to work (I’m a dedicated pet sitter and the dogs in my charge have separation anxiety and cannot be left alone while on my watch!) and participate in my usual community activities. I’m napping in between commitments but so far power is still on where I reside with my Mom and she is doing exceptionally well and in great spirits ;-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 year 2 weeks ago #44522

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
thank you! trust me im sure im not the only person worried bout all you people on the other coast! so smart to be prepared! thank you for considering ALL the details!

looks like you are a main part of your own solutions!

stay safe! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat

Power has been shut down but we are still processing orders... 1 year 2 weeks ago #44513

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1942
We here at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals are prepared!

Power is down in California for 800,000 people, and our office and warehouse are part of that, but guess what....
we have prepared for this!

We are set up with generators and more to keep us going.
There may be some delays IF the post office is closed but rest assured we are doing the work to find an open one.

So rest assured that if you place an order at

www.insensebotanicals.com (plantation)

Or at

www.goldleafbotanicals.com (wild)

We will do our part in getting your order processed and out as long as we can find an operable Post Office.

If you cant reach our office at 530-644-0456, then please call me at 916-201-0454,
if we don’t answer the phone, simply leave a message and the call will be returned as soon as possible.

Thanx to everyone for being here at ILK. And....
Thanks for being a part of todays solution.

The FLASH sale is coming soon !!

Insense1
Rob
In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals
916-201-0454
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds